PC Gaming News

All skill trainers now give access to all skills?

I've just realized that Sir Bertran, in Ascalon City, Has a full list of skills available for purchase, both for primary and secondary classes.

I've checked other skill trainers and they also offer a full list.

What? How? Since when?

What is now the point of exploring or finding new outposts? What is now the point of reaching Ember Camp?

All the skills you need are now right available... in Ascalon...

Is this some kind of bug or is this becoming a 'take want you want whenever you want' festival?

GWOnline.Net Member
    All skill trainers now offer the possibility to buy previously unlocked skills from them.

I think this is the case since the last skill update.

So to answer your question, someone playing for the first time still needs to go Ember light camp or various outposts. (or to unlock them via PvP)

1) Its only skills you've unlocked.
    2) Its not Elites.
    3) They still cost the same.
    4) Its something a lot of us requested.
    5) The other thread on the change is probably around page 5 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity
    All skill trainers now offer the possibility to buy previously unlocked skills from them.

I think this is the case since the last skill update.

So to answer your question, someone playing for the first time still needs to go Ember light camp or various outposts. (or to unlock them via PvP)
    Ahh... I see.... It makes much more sense now.

So, this happened when I checked the trainer with the character that has all skills unlocked.... Didn't realized of the change till now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrion Hellcat
    I've just realized that Sir Bertran, in Ascalon City, Has a full list of skills available for purchase, both for primary and secondary classes.

I've checked other skill trainers and they also offer a full list.

What? How? Since when?

What is now the point of exploring or finding new outposts? What is now the point of reaching Ember Camp?

All the skills you need are now right available... in Ascalon...

Is this some kind of bug or is this becoming a 'take want you want whenever you want' festival?

They do not offer the full list of skills only one's that you have already unlocked on your account...

IMO it is a good thing because if you decide to remake a character, say a Necro, you no longer have to wait to copperhammer mine (or do Garlath) just to get V.Sac providing you have the skill unlocked you can buy it for a skill point and X gold...it also means you dont have to wait till the desert to that last skill for your build...

EDIT - Damn was beaten to the point....oh well
    Last edited by Mor Gothic; 29-03-2006 at 13:54.

Congrats on full unlock Kyrion...

I move this thread to the Questions and Answers forum...