PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pet Cruelty

Pet Cruelty

Where be 'em scurvey 'zicks. shall rip 'em limb from limb if me eye ever catches hold of one of 'em again...

my condolence....

Such audacity shall not to go unpunish!!!!
    the culprit shall face the wrath of Moogle Might!!!!

GWOnline.Net Member
    Aha, our cunning plan to make the Luxons declare war on the Krytans has succeeded. With the aid of the White Mantle and the Lionguard, the Luxons shall be exterminated, and we Kurzicks will rule supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxares
    Aha, our cunning plan to make the Luxons declare war on the Krytans has succeeded. With the aid of the White Mantle and the Lionguard, the Luxons shall be exterminated, and we Kurzicks will rule supreme!
    The White Mantle also burn crabs (in suspiciously similar pots) on the beach of Lion's Arch. I tasted a bit, and it tasted sweet. Sweet like the taste of victory against the Luxon scum!

Quote Originally Posted by DrTranIsMyHero
    The White Mantle also burn crabs (in suspiciously similar pots) on the beach of Lion's Arch. I tasted a bit, and it tasted sweet. Sweet like the taste of victory against the Luxon scum!
    I first noticed someone cooking crabs in bergen hot springs. I blame the Mursaat for this, so if any Luxon asks, I'll point the way to where the remaining Mursaat are hiding since you will need a couple of Mursaat heads to prove your something that the White Mantle should fear.

However, dont expect any help from the Seer's, as they no longer care about the remains of the Mursaat, so your on your own.

Achievements:
    Social100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTranIsMyHero
    They don't burn them, they 'cook' them. And yes, they are tasty. Delicous.

But I wonder what Luxons eat... They are clearly shocked to see crabs being cooked... is it because they eat them... raw and... alive ? Now that is animal cruelty...
    Last edited by ghosia; 03-04-2006 at 11:44.

There are definitely no crabs in the Petrified Forest.

I doubt Kurzick are adept at fishing crabs or making a tasty meal out of them.

Luxons on the other hand have them aplenty, and being seafarers, they of course know how to catch and cook them.

Did you know that crabs and lobsters get cooked alive? Cooking them on such a small flame is cruel, takes longer.

Propaganda must never backfire, this is deadly for the cause!

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Longasc
    Propaganda must never backfire, this is deadly for the cause!
    Backfire can also be deadly for a monk who isn't paying attention to the hexes on her...

(sorry, just had to vent my anger at myself for dying that way last saturday with Defend Droknar's Forge.)
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

No! Leave Chenrio (my assassin/ranger's crab) alone! I'll be keeping an eye on those White Mantle when she finally comes to Tyria...

(And don't feel bad Rhonwyn, Danea probably had a lot less deaths overall than my warrior that afternoon )

Pets sucked until the recent update, so they were eaten...