PC Gaming News

User info inquiry

I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow be able to have people list their guild under their name (even change location to Guild affiliation - perhaps alliance affiliation could be added as well).

Is this something that's a possibility?

Sorry Parker, I didnt see this yesterday. It is a possibility, but I would have to say that its not a probability. With the forum EXP stuff, the "quick poster bio" is already pretty long.

You could move around where it says what kind of Pal you are, change it to just an icon. Then fit in the guild letters (name would be too long) And could also fit in a shield/logo showing which side you've chosen, like I previously suggested

Quote Originally Posted by Ashberry
    You could move around where it says what kind of Pal you are, change it to just an icon.
    Change our leet PALstatus? Never!

*flees from the scene*

How about if we changed the Server to a guild field? See my info if you don't get what I mean
    Last edited by Parker Bsb; 18-04-2006 at 17:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Parker Bsb
    How about if we changed the Server to a guild field? See my info if you don't get what I mean
    You capitalize "Order", you slacker!

Yes, since realm isn't a selection list but instead a text field, currently it could *unofficially* be the guild status. It wouldn't be too hard to change it the name. Only Fallen would know the worth of adding a new field.
    Perhaps the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others...

A proud returning member of the Order of Dii
    Phaeax Of Dii (Tyrian Me/N) Alennia The Precise (Tyrian W/E) Arceloph The True (Tyrian Mo/P)
    Astraea The Swift (Canthan R/A) Sans Gravitas (Canthan Rt/N) Cryphaestus Dii (Elonian D/Me)
    Jenova Sans Seraph (Genesis E/D) Conjure Blame (PvP)