PC Gaming News

Something this game needs...

I don't know if this has been addressed before, but I think you should be able to save your PvP character templates so you don't have to remake the enitre character every time you delete them.

Quote Originally Posted by OmInOuS NeCrOsIs
    I don't know if this has been addressed before, but I think you should be able to save your PvP character templates so you don't have to remake the enitre character every time you delete them.
    Since, I odnt make characters thru PvP I can't address that directly. I use many varioations of builds in PvE. Some are grounded in build stubs that one can find on the web. Many are individually put together from studying the effects. I am the one that has to remember which hammer builds, axe builds, sword builds, fire builds, water builds, healing builds, protection builds, smitng builds, dom builds, beast builds, blood and curse builds, death builds, on ad nauseum I have to put together.

My early response has been to create a doc in Word and write down each of my build ideas. But I ahve played them enough I didnt bother to keep up with it. I just build and go.

Fitz

I only PvE but still find tracking builds to be troublesome sometimes. I have a word doc with tables in it. When I get a root build i really like or want to work with, I take down all the info and record it there. That way as I start to experiment and drift, and can always go back to my starting point.

This is the type of idea that I can see making it into the game at some point, so long as there is enough clamor for it. Anet has shown they are willing to try and impliment the desires of thier audience. Just give them some time, I wouldnt be suprised to see this come into play down the road.

GB

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by OmInOuS NeCrOsIs
    I don't know if this has been addressed before
    It has. At least once a month, plus in almost every Gaile Talk. Arena Net knows players want this, and Gaile believes this is something we may see eventually, but not anytime soon.

Erasculio

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Duplicate topic. Closed
    GWOnline Social Media Manager