PC Gaming News

Hey, looking for some help

Ive just started playing and im loving the Elementalists. I was wondering, is it wiser 2 go with lets say one of the professions such as air or fire and secondly, when you choose your 2nd profession, does that in anyway affect your overal look as a character when you upgrade. I noticed that a few people had shown pictures of an air.mancer which had horns so i was just wondering about the differences.

Thanks alot

belgin fish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maiori
    Ive just started playing and im loving the Elementalists. I was wondering, is it wiser 2 go with lets say one of the professions such as air or fire and secondly, when you choose your 2nd profession, does that in anyway affect your overal look as a character when you upgrade. I noticed that a few people had shown pictures of an air.mancer which had horns so i was just wondering about the differences.

Thanks alot
    Im just saying u should be a earth ele and maybee fire.
    And no ur second proffesion does not effect ur look.

I was wondering, is it wiser 2 go with lets say one of the professions such as air or fire and secondly, when you choose your 2nd profession, does that in anyway affect your overal look as a character when you upgrade. I noticed that a few people had shown pictures of an air.mancer which had horns so i was just wondering about the differences.
    When you're an ele, you might notice that certain elements kill certain enemies more effectively. Therefore you have to consider that facing those enemies. I don't think it's a bad thing to specialize though, I can kill most anything as a pyromancer; but at certain times, it's a bigger help to your teammates in missions by switchng skills. Each element has their own strengths and weakness, so it's really all about what you'd like to do. And no, your secondary doesn't effect your look. If you're an ele you can't look like a necro for instance, you can use your secondary's skills and that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Jade
    When you're an ele, you might notice that certain elements kill certain enemies more effectively. Therefore you have to consider that facing those enemies. I don't think it's a bad thing to specialize though, I can kill most anything as a pyromancer; but at certain times, it's a bigger help to your teammates in missions by switchng skills. Each element has their own strengths and weakness, so it's really all about what you'd like to do. And no, your secondary doesn't effect your look. If you're an ele you can't look like a necro for instance, you can use your secondary's skills and that's about it.
    oh okay, thanks for the information. And the 2nd part about ur look. ive seen someone with horns on the sholder pads. and that has nothing 2 do with necro right? thats just armour of a ele?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maiori
    oh okay, thanks for the information. And the 2nd part about ur look. ive seen someone with horns on the sholder pads. and that has nothing 2 do with necro right? thats just armour of a ele?
    Thats most likely FoW armour, check out the pic's in the armour section which is a sticky on the first page

Quote Originally Posted by matbar
    Thats most likely FoW armour, check out the pic's in the armour section which is a sticky on the first page
    lol this is all new 2 me so last few questions.

no.1 - Does that mean that IF i be more fire related my clothes will be different to if i as 2 be air and 2ndly wots FoW. thanks

No. Once you buy a piece of armor, it always has that same appearence unless you change its color by using dye. It has absoultely nothing to do with what element you choose to specialize in. Remember, you can re-align attribute points at any time, so switching between different elements is possible in any time you're in a town.

Secondly, FoW stands for Fissure of Woe, one of the elite PvE areas in the Prophecies game. There is an "elite" armor crafter there who makes very expensive armor that looks different. But this armor is no better than any other max-level armor you can find in the game.

just what i needed 2 know. Thanks alot all