PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Female Rit Fow Pictures

Hi, After a Marathon Effort A friend of mine, Shananara Te Ortyn just crafted Ritualist Fow

Screenshots are as below.

Material Req's will be forthcoming.

Grats

Holy crud, the head reminds me of Galactus from Marvel comics O_o. Congrats on FoW ^^

Grats Shananara! looks damn fine. Glad i was there to help.

--Jayson Rayne

Thanks for that! Looks great, too bad it will take me forever to even get one. I have a bad habit of buying too many armors.

That makes me wonder if there's FOW headgear for all the other classes now too ... hm.

Mathos Ragnar
    That looks so fake, hwo could you get FoW armor already? Yeah right i bet that is photoshopped and edited. It looks so fake can't you peopel see the paste and uneven spots....

Rofl at fake claim...

Full Screenshot including my emergency friend forgot money funds..

Last edited by MixedVariety; 29-04-2006 at 17:04. Reason: Removed screenshot with IGN's.

Material list

Edit : If you don'T believe its real feel free to PM me in game on the given IGN

Errr, A) Shanaeri is a reliable, regular poster so theres no reason to doubt this claim and b) It's called saving your ectos and shards beforehand then heading to FoW asap. May take a day or two.
    Last edited by Eladain Windshear; 29-04-2006 at 06:11.

Mathos Ragnar
    [quote=Shanaeri Rynale]Rofl at fake claim...

Full Screenshot including my emergency friend forgot money funds..

Huh how is it not fake? Your friends inventory is open and it shows them as a MESMER not a RT and they are not even wearing the RT armor in their inventory and mesmers can't wear RT armor....
    Last edited by MixedVariety; 29-04-2006 at 17:05. Reason: Removed quoted screenshot with IGN's.