PC Gaming News

loading problems

adverts.loadedinc.com is causing some if not all pages to hang during loading. I thought I'd post that here just in case something is wrong and isn't known to be.

I am having the same problem, even more so on the trading part. It takes that long sometimes that i have to come back later and try again. Will this be sorted as this site is getting un-browserable as it is.

My top guess is it would be all the problems are being caused by the amount of traffic GWOnline has been getting lately. I don't see ads anyway (PLAT PAL FTW!!!!) and I'm still having to wait a few minuites to load a page. But of course I'm a know-nothing-know-it-all so don't quote me on that.

Maybe things will get better when they get that new server going!

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    I doubt it's the server... Because if you turn off adds, the pages load as normal...

I know I'm going to get my silver pall when my bronze expires...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn
    I doubt it's the server... Because if you turn off adds, the pages load as normal...

I know I'm going to get my silver pall when my bronze expires...
    This would be correct. The day I posted this thread if i blocked the url the site would load almost instantly. I have noted on many occations in the past that most of the delays or loading issues have been results of the adsever and not the main gwonline server that loads the meat of the content. Please not that they block was only a temporary test block and the block was removed not even 15 minutes later after confirming it was the source of the delay.