PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Bellissima , Are you sure that design is from the guy who Spoil of War bought his from, His is the Imperial design while yours is the exotic. The vendor of his is to the east of the main square while yours is to the south following the waterfront.
    I covered that area pretty thoroughly (Or so I thought) and only spotted the one armor guy. Could you please show a map of where the other one is? I'd like a look at this exotic armor.

The Imperial armor crafter is in Bukdek, and the Exotic crafter is in Wajjun Bazaar (over on the docks)

Ritualist Male FoW Armor

I dont know if its been posted, i know the Female set has been, but can someone post a pic of Male Ritualist FoW Armor.
    Thanks

I just checked this and there is nothing for the Rt in Granite or Marhan's, nor anywhere else in Tyria.
    - /\/\arauder. - {IGN's: Bruver Marauder / Mark Of Ritualism -[ZoS]}
    Serving officer in the 'Zealots of Shiverpeaks' Guild & proud member of the 'ULGG' Alliance.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by noggieca
    Er ... yeah, there's that one lol, if you can get to it. [Thanks noggieca ;) ]
    - /\/\arauder. - {IGN's: Bruver Marauder / Mark Of Ritualism -[ZoS]}
    Serving officer in the 'Zealots of Shiverpeaks' Guild & proud member of the 'ULGG' Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil of War
    I found this nice little armor set from a crafter outside Kaineng in the explorable area itself. (It's a short jaunt from the Visunah(sp?) Square Foreign Quarter mission) Best of all the materials it uses are all common so I can actually have full AL! :D

I haven't got the legs part because it was a dress ;p The legs are actually Kaineng collectors. Somewhat disappointingly they don't look any different to the regular version of that armor.

And heres an "action" shot. :)
    I jsut looked for ages for the armor and collector that you spoke of, could you please show me a map and where i can find the armor and collector :)

EDIT: dont worry i found it :)
    Last edited by Kahn Of War; 01-05-2006 at 16:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhandibus
    Bellissima , Are you sure that design is from the guy who Spoil of War bought his from, His is the Imperial design while yours is the exotic. The vendor of his is to the east of the main square while yours is to the south following the waterfront.

I might be wrong though as you might buy it from different people depending on the sex of your character.

Both armours look very cool though, I have the male design of yours on my channeling ritualist right now.
    You are right, this is from the vendor in the explorable area south of Marketplace. I misread his post.
    ~Bella Sera~
    PAL it up!
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Location of armor crafter in Wajjun Bazaar

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows the exact location of the armor crafter in Waijjun Bazaar. I was told it's southwest of the Marketplace but I can't seem to find it.

I know it offers Halcyon armor for Ritualists and I'm pretty sure it's max (60).

Thanks!

Rhandibus
    When you exit out from the marketplace, Head westerly then south. Both of these are fairly long solid runs and you will mostly be surrounded by Non aggro npc`s, Kinda follow the boardwalk/Pier area round the very edge and you`ll come to him.. If you`ve done the quest for Bryan to book passge home on the ship he`s just before the captain you need to see in the quest chain.