PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 142 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1415
  1. #31
    ok thanks. Looks like I'm going to have to go Luxon to start off then til I get those pieces.

    Let's hope my guild doesn't find out. ;p

    What are the materials?

  2. #32
    SpiritNsoul
    Guest
    Hi, Some pictures of my Ritualist. Kurzick 15k armor, Dyed Black.



  3. #33
    SpiritNSoul, that looks beautiful. What does the headset look like?

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritNsoul
    Hi, Some pictures of my Ritualist. Kurzick 15k armor, Dyed Black.

    wow that looks weird, doesn't rly look like a rt at all anymore

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoil of War
    ok thanks. Looks like I'm going to have to go Luxon to start off then til I get those pieces.

    Let's hope my guild doesn't find out. ;p

    What are the materials?

    Jadeite, vials of ink and cloth :)
    The 15k version of the Luxon armor is at Leviathan pits.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritNsoul
    Hi, Some pictures of my Ritualist. Kurzick 15k armor, Dyed Black.


    Is the armor something like a bodysuit, or is your character's skin model black?

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritNsoul
    Hi, Some pictures of my Ritualist. Kurzick 15k armor, Dyed Black.


    WOW!

    That looks awesome! Im really happy that my guild is gone this way (Kurzick) and I can't wait to get it.

    Would you please mind posting what materials are required for this? Also I would very much love to see the headset.

    Very nice pic.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by desolo
    Is the armor something like a bodysuit, or is your character's skin model black?
    Thats how the armor looks, its a mix of material and ink.
    Here is it in original color.
    http://forums.gwonline.net/showpost....5&postcount=41

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by boxterduke
    Thats how the armor looks, its a mix of material and ink.
    Here is it in original color.
    http://forums.gwonline.net/showpost....5&postcount=41
    Thanks for that post.

    Honestly Im not a huge fan of the head piece... so might have to switch that up a little :) Thats fine though, I rarely wear my headpieces anyways... so not such a big issue.

    Aside from that I really like the look of this armor. In Black its awesome like the pic posted above. Im guessing the black on the character is just excessive Tattooing.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by desolo
    Is the armor something like a bodysuit, or is your character's skin model black?
    The black inking on the skin is put there by the armor. If you look at her character's face, you can see she has a light complexion.
    ~Bella Sera~
    PAL it up!
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •