PC Gaming News
Page 7 of 142 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    well i finally found (with some help ) a pic of male rit fow armor dyed silver .hoorah!

GWOnline.Net Member
    can you get luxon's armor even if you are part of kurzick?

yunheidonfire
    yes. You can. Just take the primary quest from maatu keep. And go from there.

I have a female Ritualist assigned with Kurzick.
    I'm a little bugged the Luxons get the hot armor that's used on the game box and all that, and Kurzick gets the black tats...

GWOnline.Net Member
    Is there any Ritualist Exotic 15k?

Quote Originally Posted by yunheidonfire
    yes. You can. Just take the primary quest from maatu keep. And go from there.
    Really, you can? How does that work?

I thought if you traded in all your faction to one group you would loose your faction from the other..? OR do you have to go to Luxon, complete all the q's, get a ton of faction, buy the armor, THEN go to Kurzicks, complete their quests and build up faction with them.

Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyries
    Really, you can? How does that work?

I thought if you traded in all your faction to one group you would loose your faction from the other..? OR do you have to go to Luxon, complete all the q's, get a ton of faction, buy the armor, THEN go to Kurzicks, complete their quests and build up faction with them.

Is that possible?
    You are Luxon if you have more Luxon faction than Kurzick faction, and other way around.

There are primary quests (Pefriending Luxons/Kurzicks) which tells you to get 10000 faction for either side to get to the next coop-mission on that side. You need to do those coops to get to those towns with 15k armors.

After you've got your reward of that quest you get a new primary quests which leads you to the mission outpost. (Eternal Frove for Kurzicks and Gyala Hatcher for Luxons.)

After getting the reward you can use your 10000 faction for your guild or spend for jade(luxon) or amber(kurzick) and use em to craft your armor.

When you spend one faction you also lose other. For example: If you spend your Kurzick faction you also lose Luxon faction cause raising Kurzick guild standing or trading faction for amber tells to Luxons that you are on Kurzick side.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Is there any Ritualist Exotic 15k?
    I beleive this is the Female Ritualist 15K Exotic armor:

Found in Guide for Factions Armor:
    http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=394123

Identity Ftw

15k Leviathan Armor (just for Men xD)

Hi guys,
    Do you have some pics?

What is Leviathan armor? I've never heard of it, it's not any of the new Canthan armors that've been posted.

EDIT: Oh, wait, you mean Leviathan Pits, so that would mean 15k Ritualist Luxon armor. Durr.