PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Minipets should have more?

I was wondering if anyone else thinks minipets needs to have more features to them. I mean they are cool and all. But if they turned into its own minigame then i would be awsome!...

minipet battle system would be too much fun... where you can battle other pets by randomly accepting battles in town.. you would get ported to a battle arena... its a good way to settle disputes ^_^

So you're suggesting we have Pokémon-esque battles with our minipets for faction?

Greatest. Idea. Ever.

Aside from silly anime clichés such as battle with creatures, we could:

Hold Rat-races: Stick our minipets into complicated mazes and have us guide them for a special prize, such as a gold armor or a free unlock or something.

Mini-plays: Use various minipets to re-enact furious battles, play out (sick) fantasies and hold puppet shows to amuse the feeble-minded.

Have a challenge mission: We go out and kill Minipets, first to 500 or something wins.

That is one thing GW is missing-mini-games-and minipets would be perfect-but then we get people complaining who dont have their pets yet:/[month for me to wait]

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by the true gangster
    That is one thing GW is missing-mini-games-and minipets would be perfect-but then we get people complaining who dont have their pets yet:/[month for me to wait]
    So, maybe a loan-mini-pet for those who don't have an old enough character yet... [4 months for me to wait]
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

So Anet unexpectedly hands out birthday gifts for characters that are one year old... and people still want more? There's gratitude for ya.

Sorry, but I'm not a fan of this idea either. Don't really see the point in it. You already have a toon impersonating you, now you want a toon impersonating your toon? Not saying it's "wrong" or anything, just that it doesn't appeal to me.

i just think it would be a cool idea for all those pokemon fans.... i personally think it would be fun to one on one battle against ur friends minipet or race or something comepetitive... something to add some more value and expand the games mini games...

Quote Originally Posted by llsektorll
    i just think it would be a cool idea for all those pokemon fans.... i personally think it would be fun to one on one battle against ur friends minipet or race or something comepetitive... something to add some more value and expand the games mini games...
    I'm thinking - it wouldn't be a cool idea. I mean - people with mini-ruriks would be unbeatable. Just slap mending on the guy, buy him a miniature Eternal Shield and there you go - invincipet.

Also minipet armors as a gold sink be great! I don't think it would be applicable to all the minipets, so maybe that idea is out. =p