PC Gaming News

Kind of a Big Deal

I found out what title I really really want to earn.. it's called "Kind of a Big Deal." You get it if you reach the highest lvl in 5 different titles. :D
    I think "I Have No Life" title would've been even better, maybe it's out there.. who knows :D

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra Anne
    I found out what title I really really want to earn.. it's called "Kind of a Big Deal." You get it if you reach the highest lvl in 5 different titles. :D
    I think "I Have No Life" title would've been even better, maybe it's out there.. who knows :D
    Did you make a funny?

The "IHNL" Title is available if you max out ALL the titles. Yes, this would require 100% exploration of both Cantha and Tyria, which would require hacking ANet servers and transferring your character into the unavailable areas. We're not sure what ANet would do if someone actually got the title, and the options range from free copies of future chapters and TV coverage... to an outright permanent account+IP+ISP ban

lol.. I'd say they'd give the future chapters.. that way they can see if the person can earn all those titles too :D

Awaiting user confirming email address PrometheusG's Avatar
    Hell, if you can hack the servers so you can earn all the titles...I think they'd give you a JOB!

Obviously, if you've got the time on your hands to do it, you don't have a job. ;)

Maybe there should be a "I have a life and have no possible hope of getting 5 titles maxed". I wonder just how many of us would actually have that title?

IMO, the easiest way to get Kind of a Big Deal right now would be:
    • Protector of Tyria (a gimmie, all four of my chars started with this)
    • Grand Master Tyrian Cartographer (a pain to get, but doable)
    • Wisdom (virtually guarunteed if you play enough)
    • Treasure Hunter (just buy lots of keys)
    • Not sure, Drunkard maybe? Although level 2 of that is 10k minutes, and we don't even know if that's max... maybe a PvP title would be easier, like Gladiator

Needless to say, it's extremely hard to get right now... should be easier after they introduce some new ones.
    Last edited by Scutilla; 03-05-2006 at 17:10. Reason: stupid list tags...