PC Gaming News
Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
    Well here I am again, with a new look. My warriors experience or titles are not impressive, but i still like him. Anyways, here he is.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrabbit View Post
    Well as promised...2 months ago lol, i will post my warrior. I made him 30 months ago and bought platemail 15k and others. This is my favourite!

I dyed this armor black like 26 months ago and i think i gotthe old black dye because my color affects the whole armor kinda and makes it greyish/black ( no it's not mixed ).
    AMAZING COLOR ARMOR AND COLOR!

Quote Originally Posted by yhm View Post
    Finally, got my victo's axe (gold edition)

how much do those cost? Im trying to get one, i LOVE the skin, but i dont want a green >.<

Quote Originally Posted by nikkoelite View Post
    how much do those cost? Im trying to get one, i LOVE the skin, but i dont want a green >.<
    probably 25k-30k( insc version, never seen a non-insc max dmg version)..... really have no clue, mine was a gift from freezie.

Max damage Sickles use to be the most rare item in the game. I haven't played since EoTN was released, so I can't say how much they are now.

Freezie and his buddies been really nice to me, drop both of theses in 1 run

Ouh the tribal axe is so cool! Ive heard the maxdmg is rare, but i dont know. how much do they go for?

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWO
    Ouh the tribal axe is so cool! Ive heard the maxdmg is rare, but i dont know. how much do they go for?
    Since I never trade with others - I, personally would get 208 gold for that axe if I didn't have a hero or a warrior that needed an axe...

well if you are planning on getting rid of it tell me ;P.I might have a weapon for your hero ;P

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWO
    well if you are planning on getting rid of it tell me ;P.I might have a weapon for your hero ;P
    Oh, it isn't mine. I'm just saying that it'd be worth 208 gold if I found one.