PC Gaming News
Page 86 of 98 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Elyas Aeuphora

Head: 15k Kurzick dyed Orange
    Rest: 15k Canthan dyed Orange + Brown

Goes brilliantly with my Deldrimor shield.

Here you can see Chareos Rantras with his new armor set (norn + bandana) and his brand new tormented shield.

And here a new combo i found when experimenting
    (it's FoW helm + primeval chest and leggs + elite charhide gauntlets and boots):

greetings!!

Chareos Rantras

Made a new warrior because I didnt play my other, so my old one is now a weapon storage for this one. Will probably get prot of tyria and cantha, and get elite charr hide for more spikyness (to match militia shield). Not gonna take a secondary though, so no nightfall.

hey i saw some gold colored fellblades and i was curious what dyes you guys used to make it look like that?

My warrior... he is still lvl 15 hasnt even got closer to stars yet, he is gona b my main.

Im adding +30hp on scimi today.

Armor mix(elite templar helm+ elite gladiotor chest+ elite gladiotor arms+ regular sunspear legs + regular sunspear boots)

After i beat factions or get up to it ima get elite kurzik with my templar helm.

Can someone post a Female Warrior with Full 15k Glads, and Monument and Silver Eagle Legs? Thanks!

can some1 post or show if alrdy have posted me a warrior with eltie kurzik and elite templar helm dyed silver(just matching rly)
    because i plan i getin it when i get farther in factions

Rawr, wammos.

Shawn in the red, me in the blue.

Just grabbed the blindfold last night.

<3 it

I obtained a picture of my previous requests, and have one more: Female 15k Glads with Norn Gloves and Boots.