PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Rt collector + crafter weapons

    Simply, does anyone have a list of which crafters and weaponsmiths provide weapons for Ritualists, and which they provide at what cost ?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilateralrope
    Simply, does anyone have a list of which crafters and weaponsmiths provide weapons for Ritualists, and which they provide at what cost ?
    While you're at it, any of them craft single handed wands? All of the one's I've seen only craft two handed ones.

  3. #3
    I've run into a few but I can't remember what exactly they had off hand. I can say for certain about one collector though, because I just got the item from him ;)

    There is a collector right outside Maatu Keep by the ressurection shrine. For 5 Jade bracelets one of the items you can get is:

    Restoration Focus
    Energy +12 (Requires 9 restoration magic)
    Restoration Magic + 1 (20% chance)
    Health + 30

    Not a bad focus :) Now all I need is a nice wand to go with it.
    Andria Tshin - Minion Mistress
    Kaiya Tshin - Spiritual Healer

    "Spirits, the slow track to success."

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tessalina
    I've run into a few but I can't remember what exactly they had off hand. I can say for certain about one collector though, because I just got the item from him ;)

    There is a collector right outside Maatu Keep by the ressurection shrine. For 5 Jade bracelets one of the items you can get is:

    Restoration Focus
    Energy +12 (Requires 9 restoration magic)
    Restoration Magic + 1 (20% chance)
    Health + 30

    Not a bad focus :) Now all I need is a nice wand to go with it.
    Well, thanks for the 411 but I've already got 3 nice focus items (one green, orange and blue, all in one mission!) but I only have two handed staves. ^_^; So I can't use them yet!

  5. #5
    there're weapon crafters, one in bukdek byway and another at wajjun bazaar, that will craft wands and foci for all classes and attributes, (for the wands its either +5 energy while health above 50% or enchanted) do a search and you should find a thread that has maps and direction and all

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by lavenbb
    there're weapon crafters, one in bukdek byway and another at wajjun bazaar, that will craft wands and foci for all classes and attributes, (for the wands its either +5 energy while health above 50% or enchanted) do a search and you should find a thread that has maps and direction and all
    Thanks! Just gotta get outta pre-searing Cantha first!

  7. #7
    +30 / +1 (20%) Spawning is in Tannake Temple for 5 pulsating growths
    +30 / +1 (20%) Communing is outside Harvest temple for 5 kraken eyes
    +30 / +1 (20%) Channeling is in Imperial Sanctum for 5 soul stones (or the second to last one I forget...)

    Spelling might be off

  8. #8
    Starfury
    Guest
    I've found all 4 20/20 collector staves for each attribute line.

    20/20 channeling staff is in boreas seabed by zone to mount qunnai for 5 rot wallow tusks.
    20/20 restoration staff is in maatu keep for 5 pulsating growths.

    Forgot where I got the other two, it was earlier in the game than these two though.

  9. #9
    Sounds awesome, I just got to the mainland so hopefully I can get to one soon. Picked up some nice foci. ^_^

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfury
    I've found all 4 20/20 collector staves for each attribute line.

    20/20 channeling staff is in boreas seabed by zone to mount qunnai for 5 rot wallow tusks.
    20/20 restoration staff is in maatu keep for 5 pulsating growths.

    Forgot where I got the other two, it was earlier in the game than these two though.
    I cant find this restoration staff you mentioned. I've been looking for one for a while now, but haven't seemed to find any. I found a restoration focus outside mattu keep towards the sewers, but thats it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •