PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

bloodstained boots in Cantha where the heck are they?

Does anybody knows the location of the armor crafter for bloodstained boots in CANTHA?

THX in advance for your replies

They are not in. Though mentioned in the update notes, no crafter in Cantha has them.

I hope they fix this with the next update.

I taught I wasnt missing any post lol.
    Ok I hope they fix it too, thank you.

Dance Of Deaths

So my guess is no one could find the bloodstain boots in Cathan. Wow, I am really surprised that anet could make this kind of mistake ... posting an update without checking its validation !

Does that mean we'll get to craft bloodstained boots with any skin?
    Scott the Green, W/X | Scott the Happy, N/R,Me | Scott the Inept, Me/X | Scott the Farseeing, Rt/N,E | Scott the Hurt, Mo/A
    Scott the Physical, E/Me | Scott the Clumsy, A/E | Scott the Pacifist, D/Mo | Scott the Aimless, R/P | Scott the Quiet, P/N
    Scott the Burdened, mule | Sorka Nordentaller, female mesmer who doesn't match the naming scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Scott the Green
    Does that mean we'll get to craft bloodstained boots with any skin?
    Yeah, that's what it means. Even FoW Bloodstained Boots, which I was really looking forward to when I read the update notes, but then an hour later when I reached the Forgemaster, nothing. Quite a dissapointment. I guess I'll still have the "going fishing" look for a while longer.

well they stuck them in the game now :), stupid me though, i am out of money and about 1.5k armor set....

No, they did not put them in the game.

I checked several crafters - no Bloodstained Boots or something with another name but the same effect.

Minion Master Boots are not Bloodstained Boots. Check again.
    Last edited by Longasc; 08-05-2006 at 12:27.

Finally the Bloodstained Boots are here !!!

At all major armourer stores ... check them out now, while stock lasts

Batteries not included.

Yeah, finally.
    Last edited by Longasc; 09-05-2006 at 08:04.