PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Soul Bind: Overpowered in PvE

I predict you won't be seeing much of "LFG SS" if word gets out.

Soul Bind can PERMANENTLY keep ANY enemy knocked down.

For 5-17 seconds, target foe attacks 30% slower than normal. If that foe becomes the target of a hex while attacking, that foe is knocked down. This is an elite skill.

The obvious combo potential here is, of course, Soul Bind + Parasitic Bond.

In PvE, all enemies, including Casters, will attack when available.

Henceforth, you can keep an enemy infinately knocked down by spamming Parasitic Bond.

They have to be attacking, and IMO, there's probably easier ways of disabling warriors. I don't think it's ultimately uber.

while ur keeping that one guy down the rest of the group will be attacking and ur spamming of PB isnt really doing much damage so... i'd have to say that its not over powered, just kinda anoying

Quote Originally Posted by takhun rad takhun
    while ur keeping that one guy down the rest of the group will be attacking and ur spamming of PB isnt really doing much damage so... i'd have to say that its not over powered, just kinda anoying
    agreed but that's not going to stop me going to randoms to annoy some wammos (i just like doing it )

Me/N

- Soul Bind (E)
    - Wrastlers Worry
    - Parasitic Bonds
    - Diversion

Think that will be better. WW will do damage every 3 seconds if foe didn't used a skill. Diversion will help to keep that skill he used recharge for a real long time

Quote Originally Posted by Nazpharoz
    Me/N

- Soul Bind (E)
    - Wrastlers Worry
    - Parasitic Bonds
    - Diversion

Think that will be better. WW will do damage every 3 seconds if foe didn't used a skill. Diversion will help to keep that skill he used recharge for a real long time
    Hehe, that's a very nice build that I'm gonna be trying...

Think about Soul Barbs next to it for more damage

Me/N (Hexmania maybe?)
    Domination = 14 (10 + 1 + 3)
    Curses = 12
    Fast Casting = 10 (9+1) (Maybe lesser when more needed in inspiration)
    Inspiration = ? (only if you use this line for energy management)

- Soul Barbs
    - Soul Bind (E)
    - Diversion
    - Wrastlers Worry
    - Shatter Delusion
    - Parasitic Bonds
    - Faintheardedness (or energy management skill if needed)
    - Res (in 12vs12 your energy management skill or an other 1)

If foe can't do something against their hexes start with Soul Barbs and Soul Bind. After that Diversion and the rest. Otherwhise start with Diversion and lay down your hexes.
    Shatter Delusion is only for Wrastlers Worry for an extra apply every so many seconds while doing damage for shattering the WW, Don't use it on the Diversion, co'z you want that on target as long as possible.

This build is not tested by me yet, and numbers off attribute can be slightly diverend when using this build.

I wasn't going to say anything when I read your first post, but do you mean Wastrel's Worry? Wrastler is how hicks say wrestler...

well, it sucks in pvp, tried it and failed miserably, I even had better result bonding a flesh golem in ra

Had also no luck with it in PvP... Wastlers Worry it is yes.. just made some spelling mistakes in their...