PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member

Angry Flashing Blade Help o.O

Ok, im not asking where to cap it or anything. I went to the place where the boss was and i press alt and saw him a while away so i began to run to him and he just suddenly dissapeard. After i looked around for about half an hour trying to find him. Then thinking it was a stupid glitch i retryed and the same thing happend. He didnt have a patroll around him or anything. I was just wondering if anyone els has had this problem?

Well, you are talking about that Lou of Blades(or something similar) boss right? Cause i went there, saw him, and killed with no problem. So... yeah, i had no problem. Mebe its just you

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryven
    Well, you are talking about that Lou of Blades(or something similar) boss right? Cause i went there, saw him, and killed with no problem. So... yeah, i had no problem. Mebe its just you
    Lou, of the Knives - Shenzun Tunnels - Am Fah Assassin <-- That one

GWOnline.Net Member
    sometimes.. he gets killed by other mobs.. then you have to just run around spamming y0our cap signet where he would be.. and you will get it. Easier just to go back and try again til he doesnt die tho...

He Disappears and Appear's but he is Always Close to the Sewers thing...
    But Really you cant blame him for Disappearing, his a Ninja Ffs xD

GWOnline.Net Member
    ok thanks so much for the help ill keep at it

Alright, i had this problem, what you gotta do:

See the sewer? Go to the far side of it, and walk around in it, and he appears and starts to run, follow him.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbuckley
    Alright, i had this problem, what you gotta do:

See the sewer? Go to the far side of it, and walk around in it, and he appears and starts to run, follow him.
    Omg, thanks!!!

GWOnline.Net Member
    Nope still not working for me

GWOnline.Net Member
    ahahaa now i got him. He started attacking after i wote that last message