PC Gaming News

Thread: Infusion

Infusion

when you get your armor infused, does your sheild get infused as well?

No. Infusion is for the five armorpieces only : Headgear, chest, arms, legs, and feet.

thanks for the info... I was afraid that if the shield needed to be infused as well, I'd have to repeat the quest/mission/whatever to get shields that I'd gotten later infused

Your pet also gets infused if you have one equipped at the time of infusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Demented Soul
    Your pet also gets infused if you have one equipped at the time of infusion.
    And if you don't do the missions with your pet, it is never infused ?

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity
    Yeah.

-Acathla

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity
    Im unsure. But if I was ever going to infuse a pet, I would equip Charm Animal to make sure.

Actually if you think about the shield not being infused, why?

I mean theoretically the shield does as much to stop damage as the armour itself. Ergo, if you dont/cant get your shield infused it ought to be useless in a battle with the Meerkats.

Yeah I know the real reason before people get all uppity, but logically it ought to be the case that the shield should be infused too as it is a protective device like armour.

With 5 pieces of armor infused you take almost next to no damage as it is. I really see no point whatsoever in making a shield infusable as it'd just make Spectral Agony even more useless than it already is on an infused party. If they're going to do anything, up the henchies infusion to 5 pieces instead of 3 before even thinking about doing a rather dumb and unnecessary fix such as that.

You used to have to run five times to get each armor piece infused. Now you go once and all your armor gets infused. I found out this today.