PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HonshuHigamori
    I wonder if anyone else got that referance, or is it just me? Lol
    i got it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by cyll
    i got it ^^
    Half-Life, Right?

He killed the Emperor, dude. He's a bad guy.

ya, a lot of the story is missing. I guess this means I have to actually read to figure it out. lol

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Gunnar's Hold
    Guild

[LLS] [OX] [GRIF]
    Quote Originally Posted by HonshuHigamori
    I wonder if anyone else got that referance, or is it just me? Lol
    I got it, but the guy posting immediately after Master obviously didn't

Quote Originally Posted by davepesc
    Half-Life, Right?
    Yup
    Last edited by Saint Troy; 01-06-2006 at 18:49. Reason: only read part of thread before reply, finished reading and added second quote

Quote Originally Posted by ccrazool
    He killed the Emperor, dude. He's a bad guy.
    He was more like in a crazed state, thinking he helps himself stay alive this
    way. Is self survival that bad?
    Or, is the survival of society the ultimate goal, here the point being made by
    the Emperor as the figurehead of the People?
    And, if we look at our characters, and their actions, we kill the Lich, who was
    a kind of central figure to the Undead and partly the Titans I'd imagine.
    Are we the bad guys? And to whom?

Hes abnormally tall so hes evil, in a similar way to Peter Crouch.

Well, the oracle was trying to warn him and he kills her, then he goes to the temple and massacres everyone there, hmm..... yeah he is a bad guy :)

NOW!!!!, this is the real question y was the assassin running to kill shiro?(even though she didnt)How could have she known about the emperor? Or maybe that Oracle's prediction was right, maybe the emperor wanted to kill shiro and sent the assassin. Plus Shiro isnt a great warrior as ppl thought he would be(before being the Emperor's Guard).He was with the emperor praying surrounded by ritualists. In the trailer he took them down easily, so if they were to atk him, he can easily defended himself. I'm guessing his fear caught up with him. So the storyline has many unexplained details like the assassin knowing about Shiro.

Quote Originally Posted by Transcendent Clarity
    defended himself. I'm guessing his fear caught up with him. So the storyline has many unexplained details like the assassin knowing about Shiro.
    Well, one ritualist did ring the bell a few times before Shiro cut her in half. That brought a whole bunch of warriors (I think Victor and Archemorus were among them) who attacked Shiro even before the assassin (if you watch the opening trailer that comes with the game when you insert the CD).

These warriors were defeated and then Vizu, the assassin wounded him enough so that Victor and Archemorus could deal the final blow together.