PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    another important piece of information : yelling on vent lags other people

    this is critical against spike teams, its one thing to warn the monks of incoming spikes, it is QUITE another to yell out :"INFUSE ME / INFUSE NUMBER 5!!" while the infusor is/has already infused the target

    Not only is this irritating, it can also distract/lag the infusor to miss a spike, leading to more grief (i've had this happen to me too many times)

  2. #12
    GWOnline.Net Member FireballX's Avatar
    Posts

    1,375
    21. If your voicecom has a text-to-voice option, type this into notepad:

    "My roflcopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi (repeat as desired)...."

    And paste into the voice textbox and activate. Fun for the whole party.

  3. #13
    GWOnline.Net Member Aiiane's Avatar
    Posts

    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballX
    21. If your voicecom has a text-to-voice option, type this into notepad:

    "My roflcopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi (repeat as desired)...."

    And paste into the voice textbox and activate. Fun for the whole party.
    This is the reason why my ventrilo TTS options are always set to off.

  4. #14
    Hey good guide. I have a feeling that with Deep groups needing VENT/TS now, this should find its way into the General Chat or at least into the PVE section. I loved hearing BR ME! BR ME! BIP ME! BIP ME! in a Deep group when there are 4 Monks/1 Rit.

  5. #15
    GWOnline.Net Member Aiiane's Avatar
    Posts

    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggidyshwa
    Hey good guide. I have a feeling that with Deep groups needing VENT/TS now, this should find its way into the General Chat or at least into the PVE section. I loved hearing BR ME! BR ME! BIP ME! BIP ME! in a Deep group when there are 4 Monks/1 Rit.
    Feel free to link to this guide, however since the majority of it is directed towards PvP, it's probably best where it is (or Parker, feel free to drop it into the PvP Guides forum).
    Last edited by Aiiane; 05-06-2006 at 19:41.

  6. #16
    GWOnline.Net Member Parker Bsb's Avatar
    Posts

    1,923
    Mind if I add some of the other numbers into your post when I do that Aiiane?
    Last edited by Parker Bsb; 05-06-2006 at 20:04.

  7. #17
    GWOnline.Net Member Aiiane's Avatar
    Posts

    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker Bsb
    Mind if I add some of the other numbers into your post when I do that Aiiane?
    Give me a day or two, and I'll do you one better and edit them myself.

  8. #18
    GWOnline.Net Member Aiiane's Avatar
    Posts

    8,183
    *sigh* I'm far too used to other forums where I can edit my posts days later

    Go ahead and edit them, Parker.

  9. #19
    GWOnline.Net Member Parker Bsb's Avatar
    Posts

    1,923
    Ok I'll get on this tonight when I get home (work's almost done for the day ).

  10. #20
    GWOnline.Net Member Aiiane's Avatar
    Posts

    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker Bsb
    Ok I'll get on this tonight when I get home (work's almost done for the day ).
    Foruming from work FTW!

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off