PC Gaming News

Final parts for Canthan Grandmaster - please open

I am currently stuck at 99.7% and I have noted that to get the Canthan Grandmaster Cartographer title, one needs to get at least Monastery Overlook. Prophecies characters never even have the chance to step foot there. Therefore I would like to ask whoever reads this to please help petition for its open access on this thread.

Here is the image...

Allowing for arena town exploration's nice too...

To help all those who have troubles with getting the title...
    Last edited by animearth; 02-06-2006 at 14:01.

The bit in monastry overlook cannot be reached, but you should be able to get 100% even without it afaik. The one at the arena, I don't know.

I agree with this, l also thought that this would be a problem when l first heard of the opening of missions, although isnt there like 1% more than what is needed, so you might be able to find .3% somewhere else. ;)

Suggestions threads are not supposed to be petition threads...

Post your suggestion once (eventually with a link to a petition if you think it could add weight to your point).

Has anyone became a Canthan Grandmaster Cartographer without Monastery Overlook or the Arena? I have heard many speculations, but no definitive answer as to if one can really get it without Monastery Overlook. I know someone said the Arena isn't a must.

Quote Originally Posted by CÚrilia
    Suggestions threads are not supposed to be petition threads...

Post your suggestion once (eventually with a link to a petition if you think it could add weight to your point).
    Yes, I have changed it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The arena and monastery overlook are not -vital- to grandmaster cartographer, but make it a lot easier. I'm currently on 99.6% on my Tyrian character, and have a guildy who has 100% visited. The last .% are a pain, but they are there somewhere. I know I thought I had pretty much everything covered, then my guildy found .5-.6 of stuff for me to uncover in 20mins of work.

If that happened, then i would get my 100% very soon! ... Just cant seem to find the last .7% ... Even though i wall hugged every area(Except for one mission, but i have looked very close in maps, and i dont need anything there)