PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Secret Area in Kaineng Center *SPOILER*

I found a secret area in Kianeng Center (don't know if this is new, but no one ever mentioned it)

right after you beat Shiro, when you're in Divine path, everyone knows you can walk all the way down and see the emperor dancing and whatnot, but I found a portal behind the emperor that zones you into a hidden area of Kaineng.

maybe this ss can give you an idea of where I was...

It was an empty area with nothing but an NPC who gave you an option which says "we have business in the restricted area" (or something like that, which oddly enough sends you back into the normal Kaineng area :/ I was hoping it was a way of getting to divine path w/o having to kill shiro everytime, but oh well.

anyways, just thought it was interesting. It was a part of the Kaineng map that's inaccessable normally, but it wasn't a different area, it was still Kaineng Center, complete with trade spam and everything!

ps sorry for the small pic, photobucket is being stubborn
    Last edited by ClarianAeneas; 04-06-2006 at 00:46.

Yeah, the first time I finished the game, I ran back there before I traded in my amulet and was very sad to discover I couldn't get back. But fortunately, my guildies helped me beat it again and go back.

Good thing: If someone runs through that portal, he/she leaves the party (prolly to prevent people zoneing the whole party before they're done with their business there..).
    The bad thing is that you'll get into a random district matching your language/region settings, unless you start the last mission from an international district, which will most likely get all of you to Kaineng Center Int 1 (since there's no more than one or two districts).

I have yet to see eight people standing there, all proud and stuff, with a crowd waving and praising them :P

I wondered how to get there.
    Anyways I also found another area that was kinda secret, on the west side there is a tunnel with a gate and a treasure chest in it, or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by the true gangster
    I wondered how to get there.
    Anyways I also found another area that was kinda secret, on the west side there is a tunnel with a gate and a treasure chest in it, or something like that.

Everyone knows about that :) I found it on release day. It's also alot easier to get to, since you don't have to beat the game to get there. :)

GWOnline.Net Member
    i am gonna guess this "secret" area is for people who want to get the cartographer title

GWOnline.Net Member
    "Everyone knows about that :) I found it on release day."

And this is different how?

It's like saying "I found a secret area in Lions Arch, there is a lighthouse you can walk near!!1"

You would have to be pretty simple to think that was a secret area and not discovered by the first 1 billion players.

Quote Originally Posted by Harl Equin
    "Everyone knows about that :) I found it on release day."

And this is different how?

It's like saying "I found a secret area in Lions Arch, there is a lighthouse you can walk near!!1"

You would have to be pretty simple to think that was a secret area and not discovered by the first 1 billion players.
    sigh...here come the forum trolls....

The difference is, to get to the Xunlai place, you simply need to walk there, but to get to that oddly useless balcony, you have to beat the game.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Just pointing out that you have not discovered a secret area.

And you missed the point of me quoting you..

Anyone who has completed the game knows about that area.
    Last edited by Harl Equin; 04-06-2006 at 18:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Harl Equin
    Just pointing out that you have not discovered a secret area.

And you missed the point of me quoting you..

Anyone who has completed the game knows about that area.
    I completed the game twice and didnt know about it.