Flame Burst
    Inferno
    Fire Attunement
    Glyph of Sacrifice
    Meteor Shower
    Assassin's Promise
    Dark Escape
    -- Rez Sig / Cap Sig

Ran my ele with a full hench group from Maatu Keep to fort aspenwood / jade quarry on both kurzick and luxon in around two and a half hours using this build. Precast attunement, cast sacrifice, drop meteory shower, run to engage target, cast promise when they get low, then hit flame burst+inferno+flame burst. When they die, recast glyph, cast meteor shower on a new target. Rinse and repeat. Use dark escape to tank just long enough to kill everything.

Enjoy, but watch your exhaustion... while you can generally cast a meteor shower every 10 seconds or so, its a good idea to throttle it just a touch, so that you dont over exhaust yourself. With a +5 insightful I had 75 energy running this... there was times when I had ~40 points of exhaustion on me.

[it takes 30 seconds for 10 points of exhaustion (one spell) to go away]

GWOnline.Net Member
    this looks nice i just made an ele and thinking of making sin secondary ill try this (in about 2 weeks that is kuz i gotta level up =p)

Nice this replaces the Ranger Secondary I was using in Prophecies before the Release of Faction, seeing as you no longer requrie SQ...
    Last edited by Xunlai Agent; 04-06-2006 at 22:44.

I use Bed of Coals, Rodgort's Invocation and Glyph of Lesser Energy instead of Dark Escape, Flame Burst and Inferno. GoLE -> Invoc -> GoS -> Meteor Shower -> Bed of Coals -> Assassin's Promise -> repeat. There's something magical about not having to levitate off the ground raising your hands for 5 seconds to cast a second Meteor Shower when the first one hasn't ended yet. I use Fireball instead of GoS if there are big bunches of enemies; interruption sucks but AP solves that problem for you.

I also was thinking about something like this :]
    Assassin's Promise can be fit in many builds with skills that have a high recharge times.
    Many ways to come up with excellent protectors, nukers and spikers here.

Isn't there a non-elite Glyph that doesnt cause exhoustion for the next skill? Or is that only the Elite one?
    Not sure anymore.

This should be a great way to blast urself through missions and quests as long as you dont get interupted. And if you do, you can always cast Assa's and kill it with henchies anyway.

In some way it's an infinite Echo. Although you need mobs to 'recharge' the skills. Not sure if it will work on Bosses (like Mursaat) but in general it's too good to be true. I think this skill is way to overpowered and shall be nerfed soon. :]

Quote Originally Posted by moenbase
    I also was thinking about something like this :]
    Assassin's Promise can be fit in many builds with skills that have a high recharge times.
    Many ways to come up with excellent protectors, nukers and spikers here.

Isn't there a non-elite Glyph that doesnt cause exhoustion for the next skill? Or is that only the Elite one?
    Not sure anymore.

This should be a great way to blast urself through missions and quests as long as you dont get interupted. And if you do, you can always cast Assa's and kill it with henchies anyway.

In some way it's an infinite Echo. Although you need mobs to 'recharge' the skills. Not sure if it will work on Bosses (like Mursaat) but in general it's too good to be true. I think this skill is way to overpowered and shall be nerfed soon. :]
    PVE has been the bases of skill rebalances since...?

GWOnline.Net Member
    this is the first time i have had the same prof. twice so ive never had this ? before-since i already capped ap on my 20 sindo i have to ihavetocapagainsryspacebarbroke

Quote Originally Posted by nagolias
    this is the first time i have had the same prof. twice so ive never had this ? before-since i already capped ap on my 20 sindo i have to ihavetocapagainsryspacebarbroke
    You know... I feel fully vindicated in not even trying anymore.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Thanks Uber. I swear half the good builds on gwo are yours. I just made an ele/a so this should be nukalicious.

GWOnline.Net Member cranialexodus's Avatar
    Are you relying on a battery for energy management? I see attunement and of course AP but even with it I would have thought you'll have used all your energy in about 30 secs. I'll probably stick to echo and elemental attunement for a bit more sustained nuking. Like it though.