Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Quote Originally Posted by milias
    Woot! Thank you for making me feel special :P

All I can say is...........................Run, milias, run!
    GWOnline Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by milias
    Woot! Thank you for making me feel special :P
    What you don't seem to understand is that being on Snowkissed's 'specials' list is comparable to being on a crocodile's 'specials of the day' menu.
    mv

while i agree that things can be over modded... being under modded is normally ALOT worse.

the one thing i would like to point out is the "combustable" threads. all the topics that really should be discussed are hot topics. everyone has an opinion and are set to fight about it. from my point of view, i would rather see the "spark" postings deleted and let the intelligent conversations continue. i have faith that the modders have the ability to find a spark posting. but i have also seen (on other forums) entire threads locked or deleted because of either the topic (too hot to handle) or a few bad threads (trolls/griefers that are only here to start fights).

besides.. how else you gonna find the trouble makers unless you allow them to make trouble?

kinda like searching for land mines.....

Quote Originally Posted by MixedVariety
    What you don't seem to understand is that being on Snowkissed's 'specials' list is comparable to being on a crocodile's 'specials of the day' menu.
    Off topic, Thread Closed.

Maybe I missed it or maybe it wasn't said but to my knowledge all the mods here do so with their own free time and by their own free will. They do this for the good of the GW community. Nothing in this world is perfect, not you, not me, not the mods. From what I can tell these forums are player driven. Hence they are a blessing to have not something to criticize. I for one have learned a great deal from these forums which is why i willingly donate my hard earned money to support them. I would think that the people who are moderators here do so because they love the game and want to help share knowledge with others. For these reasons I contribute my hard earned money to help this site be what it is today. What the mods do here is what they and the admins of this site feel is best for the site and the community. I would only ask that you think about these things beofre you complain about the "job" they are doing here.
    Shamus Da Monk Mo/X SF/Titan Quests *|* Lord Shanus W/X Titan Quests/SF *|* Unbroken Spirit Me/MoTitan Quests/SF *|* Shanus Wood N/X Hells Precipice/SF *|* Firegod of Tyria E/Me Titan Quests/SF *|* Trapper of Undead R/X Hells Precipice/SF
    Proud Leader of Boom Antics

Maybe I missed it or maybe it wasn't said but to my knowledge all the mods here do so with their own free time and by their own free will.

wait....you mean I am not going to get any cookies for this?!

*ragequits*

Oh yeah, I'm on Snow Kissed's special list too, thats just because smurfs are cooler than care bears

As for the op... There needs to be some form of balance, and people do a terrible job of keeping the forums tidy via self moderation.

Sometimes you need to lock the paint away before the mess instead of trying to clean it up after.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzierzy Mierz
    wait....you mean I am not going to get any cookies for this?!

*ragequits*
    I guess that means I won't get any cookies for posting here either then?!

*ragequits*

My only problem is, when I search it comes up with the thread but doesn't take me to the actual post with relevent information so I then have to search through sometimes whats 100+ pages to find the information I wanted, which I searched in the first place to avoid having to do.