PC Gaming News

Stone formations: FoW - Urgoz Warren

yet again i found myself romping round Urgoz warren and halfway through i stumbled opon a room which was a spitting image of the beach in the fow. it had these huge linial stone formations also see on the beach at the FoW.

what do you guys think,. they are the same aint they
    Last edited by Klona; 11-06-2006 at 22:56.

You can also see those in the Catacombs in Pre-Searing,they look the same,but one is like a crystal while the other is stone.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    In my opinion, this doesn't indicate that they are the same place, but rather, it indicates they are made by the same forces.

The stone pattern seen hear is reminiscent of the Giant's Walkway between Scotland and Ireland and is created by volcanic forces.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Giants causeway. I was there on Monday funnily enough ;)

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Excellent timing Rae! Thank you very much for the picture, it proves what i was saying perfectly =D
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

When I saw that area in Urgoz, I thought more of the icy wastes in UW. Which even has that unearthly white glow in it.