PC Gaming News
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Quote Originally Posted by RadaArashi View Post
    It'd be sweet if Daggers with Shiro's Blades skin dropped somewhere, in the Stygian veil or the deep or some place like that..
    Yeah, that is a dream I have as well. I love the skin but hate the fact that I am a forgetful person who easily forgets to switch to 'non bleeding to death mode' while waiting for team mates to get coffee or walk dogs. Though, I do like to ahve them available and they are among the nicest looking daggers.

I have a pair of Zealous NRG+5 Dragon Scythes of Fortitude Req 8 and the same one but 15^50 Req 8 ^_^.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalidri View Post
    Yeah, that is a dream I have as well. I love the skin but hate the fact that I am a forgetful person who easily forgets to switch to 'non bleeding to death mode' while waiting for team mates to get coffee or walk dogs. Though, I do like to ahve them available and they are among the nicest looking daggers.
    I think Shiro's blades are in the right place, they were the swords he owned and though they have no past, I wouldn't agree with seeing them scattered throughout the world. He was unique, a tragic hero, and rightfully the once owner of my beloved swords. :P

Now if only they would lower the req to 9. It really makes no sense that you can accomplish the same potential out of a req 9 sai set but the baddest sin blades, in my opinion, can't have that potential.

Self-Proclaimed Supporter Of The Mursaat Cause
    "Bloodstone, it keeps going and going and going..."
    IGN: Nanashi Hyuga - The Whirling Fist Sin of Righteousness

OK I've now updated the picture in the 2nd post to include all the new BMP daggers and the new greens and golds from EotN.

Hope everyone enjoys the pics and they help people to decide what daggers they want for their sins

(You may need to do a CTRL+F5 refresh to get updated pic to show)

Awesome...!
    really nice!