PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    This is excellent work, I think it should be in the Assassin Guide forum.

GWOnline.Net Member
    hum, how have you farm the everthorn chakram ? :D

I'am interested by this one ^^

GWOnline.Net Member
    wow i like the dragon scythe skins

Awesome collection yoy have going, keep up the good work.
    Btw, does anyone have an idea on how much the Ceremonial Daggers and Ungues Of The Oni cost? If you could tell me, that would be nice...

My First Post! w00t... Lol...

Myst BloodRayne
    I like the collection, but I was wondering are the Starter Daggers the only ones with that skin?

Lol, my first post too... =)

The starter daggers have the same skin as the dirks, which can be seen at the bottom (middle) of the third picture.

Could someone say how and where getting the +15 bonus while life is above 50 ? Must buy it from an other ? Can I apply it on a weapon that is already tuned ?

I must admit I don't know a single thing about weapon tuning.

Myst BloodRayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhadur
    The starter daggers have the same skin as the dirks, which can be seen at the bottom (middle) of the third picture.
    Ya I just noticed that the 5th time looking through the collection......
    I really really want the Shiro's Blades, and maybe the Darkroot's Daggers too. Where did you get Shiro's Blades, and Darkroot's Daggers?

Shiro's blades are an endgame set that you can get upon beating the last mission. Use the pendent and go up to the shadow adept. He will give you a choice between the ceremonial daggers and shiro's blades.

I too would like to know where Darkroot's Daggers drop as well as Arius' Sai. Please. :)

Quote Originally Posted by vento
    Could someone say how and where getting the +15 bonus while life is above 50 ? Must buy it from an other ? Can I apply it on a weapon that is already tuned ?

I must admit I don't know a single thing about weapon tuning.
    I believe the +15 while - health is above/below/enchanted/etc are passive elements on weapons. This means you cannot get rid of them without destroying the dagger completely. The two pieces you can add onto a dagger are handles and tangs. Tangs give effects such as boosting an attribute or adding extensions to affects delt through your attacks. Handles on the other hand can give plus hitpoints as well as zealous and vampiric mods.

Correct me if I'm wrong of corse. I've been gone for a while. :)

So anywho, to answer your question. You can probably find some one out there with what you seek. But in the end these daggers can be found out there in the world. The setup are random so good luck if you decide to go looking.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 06-07-2006 at 06:07.

Arius's Sai drop from Arius Dark Apostle in Rhea Crater(outcast boss), Darkroots Daggers are from Darkroot Entrop in Mourning Veil Falls(undergrowth boss).

The 15% while over 50% heath mods (and other damage mods) on weapons is a mod that you cant add or remove. The 15>50 can only be got on gold or green items and is quite hard to get.