PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

WTB monestery credits and comendations ?

why are people spending all day in kaining just buying all monestery credits and comendations? i presume its for beer, but do they have a different use? maybe they are collecting them for the next event, hoping they will be needed?

anyone help me out because if we are to stock up on these things then i gotta be in the loop ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Klona
    why are people spending all day in kaining just buying all monestery credits and comendations? i presume its for beer, but do they have a different use? maybe they are collecting them for the next event, hoping they will be needed?

anyone help me out because if we are to stock up on these things then i gotta be in the loop ;p
    People buy them for as little as 100 g each, while you can get a superiour salvage kit for 5 of them, worth 2k. You also can get keys for chests in elite missions for 5 of them. So they're actually worth about 400g.

But many people donīt know that, a bit the same like buying charr hides for 10g while a fur square is actually worth 120g.

You can get the stuff from the Quartermasters in Kaineng, the Monestary, HzH and Cavalon.
    Last edited by Findariel; 14-06-2006 at 19:10.

A bit more info

Just to complement a bit what Findariel said: the four Quartemasters in the game use different resources. There are:

Monastery Credits - used in the Shing Jea Island. There's little of use you can get there, but I used all of mine for Expert Salvage Kits and Identification Kits.

Imperial Commendations - used in Kaineng Center. You can trade those for Superior Salvage Kits, Superior Identification Kits, and even more profitable, for Forbidden Keys (used in the very end of the game). With luck and a few keys, you could possibly get a very good gold drop, and sell it for a small fortune (or at least that's what people hope to do).

Equipment Requisitions - used in House zu Heltzer. You can trade them for Superior stuff and for the Stoneroot keys, used in Urgoz' Warren and sold by the merchant for 1.5k (and a lot of people buy those, to get some Zodiac weapons).

.... Tokens - the Luxon ones, used in Cavalon (I don't know their names, sorry ), also may be exchanged for 1.5k keys, this time for the Deep.

Plus, some people want to exchange those for Ale, so they can get the drunk serie of titles.

Erasculio

Quote Originally Posted by Erasculio
    .... Tokens - the Luxon ones, used in Cavalon (I don't know their names, sorry )
    They are "Luxon Totems". I figured you just were dying to know that.

Legendary Guardian, Legendary Skill Hunter, blog
    Member of Sacred Forge Knights [SFK]