Maybe someone can help me here. I've got a 55 monk and I have this ongoing problem that regularly surfaces whilst farming hydras outside Augury rock.
My build is standard, I have the -50 offhand and a totem axe with the +20 enchantment.
I can't remember the exact spread of attributes but it's something like this
Divine Favor: 9 (6+3)
Healing Prayers: 12 (9+3)
Smiting Prayers: 15 (12+3)
Protection Prayers: 11 (8+3)
(pretty much the cookie cutter recipe)
and of course the spells:
- Protective Spirit (Protection Prayers)
- Bonetti's Defense (Tactics)
- Shield of Judgment [Elite] (Smiting Prayers)
- Smite (Smiting Prayers)
- Healing Breeze (Healing Prayers)
- Watchful Spirit (Divine Favor)
- Mending (Healing Prayers)
- Balthazar's Spirit (Smiting Prayers)
The problem is that I engage a mob of hydras, all my enchantments are on, I keep up all the necessary stuff like protective spirit, breeze etc, and all is going well, the hydras are dropping then all of a sudden my monk gets taken out in a blink.
I am totally sure that everything that should be active is active and yet she dies?
Anyone else with this problem? Can anyone offer me some advice?