PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question dragon mask issues

do the dragon mask realy comes in 8 different colors (one for each class) or it is just colorable?

ans aswell i heard that there is a dragon armor is it true?

Server

Vabbi
    Guild

Tuskforce Supremacy
    Dont double post

Also if you looked at the dragon festival thread you would have found your answers

Moving on..
    It is the assumption of people that the dragonhelms come in one colour but it can be dyed into other colours.
    There is no dragon armour, Warriors who finish the canthan story arc may get their 15K armour crafted at the endgame crafters and this armour has dragons moulded into it
    pic (only): http://gw.gamewikis.org/images/thumb...than_Armor.jpg

Exclamation the problame with hard work masks

(this thread is mainly ofr the anet ppl to see dont bother replay)

hard work masks as i call them is all the masks (currently 2) that u need to do quest and spend time to get.
    the one problame with it is: U MUST LET EVERY ONE KNOW THERE IS AN EVENT, the day of the tengu u didnt have enough time and half of the ppl didnt know that it was an event this time they did it right every one know that theres an event.

consider this for the next events.

They've been spamming this event for a while now (at least 2 weeks), and there's even a News event that appears in the Guild Wars login screen... what more can you ask for?
    Hahnsoo's Collectors Guide (ver 0.13) and Ranger Guide (ver 0.60), updated for Factions
    Old Guides (Prophecies only): Mesmer Guide, Skills Guide
    "Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." -G. K. Chesterton

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoitaan
    ...snip ...
    It is the assumption of people that the dragonhelms come in one colour but it can be dyed into other colours. ...snip ...

On her visit on the 30th Gaile confirmed that the masks were dyable.

Quote Originally Posted by hahnsoo
    They've been spamming this event for a while now (at least 2 weeks), and there's even a News event that appears in the Guild Wars login screen... what more can you ask for?
    I agree. It has been said in many places. They redid their main site for the festival and put it in bright green letters at your login screen.

Quote Originally Posted by hahnsoo
    And its colored neon green.

i have my gw client set to auto login, and even i caught a gilmse of this before it took me to my character screen, its bright green! plus the quests dont take long at all, i soloed them all with my level 10 elementalist, its very easy to get 250 orbs