PC Gaming News
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupidname
    They cannot be "a natural part of creative players" any more than exploiting any other holes found and exploited can be considered that.
    They are not a hole. ANet clearly intended the runes to work that way. Therefore it is NOT a bug. Just because you don't like it does NOT make it a bug.

Jarreth Tal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarreth Tal
    They are not a hole. ANet clearly intended the runes to work that way. Therefore it is NOT a bug. Just because you don't like it does NOT make it a bug.

Jarreth Tal.
    They clearly intend it to work like that based on what? Did they out and out state that is how it is supposed to work and if people abuse it, that is ok? Can you quote anything to that effect? Do you people forget the dozens of times they have left and oversight in the game thy later had to correct because it was used and abused in an unexpected way?

Unless they have admitted that it was in the game by design out and out, it was more than likely an oversight that they never bothered to fix once discovered because they figured no one could possibly find away to abuse effects. If you think that scenario hasn't already happened several times in this game, you are pretty new.
    As a matter of fact, it was stated a zillion times by Anet. Guess you're the one that's pretty new to this game?! But why not mail and whine about it at Anet tech-support, since this forum isn't the proper place anyway.

By that logic, the grass is red and the sky is green.
    Not even remotely related to the negative effects of the same rune stacking. Not even remotely.
    No, it's EXACTLY the same. Why should weapon/offhand bonuses apply when you DON'T fit the requirement? Simple, because it was intended this way (just like runes).

Quote Originally Posted by Nathardia
    As a matter of fact, it was stated a zillion times by Anet. Guess you're the one that's pretty new to this game?! But why not mail and whine about it at Anet tech-support, since this forum isn't the proper place anyway.
    I don't see anyone quoting a release by Arena Net saying anything.

No, it's EXACTLY the same. Why should weapon/offhand bonuses apply when you DON'T fit the requirement? Simple, because it was intended this way (just like runes).
    Because, if you didn't notice, they put the conditional requirements for the item bonuses out next to the bonus if it has a conditional requirement.

I don't see anyone quoting a release by Arena Net saying anything.

Because, if you didn't notice, they put the conditional requirements for the item bonuses out next to the bonus if it has a conditional requirement.
    Just mail ANet tech-support, you're obviously trolling anyway. This forum is NOT going to solve your issue.

They clearly intend it to work like that based on what? Did they out and out state that is how it is supposed to work and if people abuse it, that is ok? Can you quote anything to that effect? Do you people forget the dozens of times they have left and oversight in the game thy later had to correct because it was used and abused in an unexpected way?
    I can not produce said quote and I am sure you can not either. It has been over a year since this was brought out and still no changes. Anet had planty of time to do so and does not. They do not seem to mind and have even stated on occassion that they did nto feel the 55 buidsl wheer any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerulean Niteshadow
    I can not produce said quote and I am sure you can not either.
    Of course I can't, because I am arguing they never made one.

It has been over a year since this was brought out and still no changes. Anet had planty of time to do so and does not. They do not seem to mind and have even stated on occassion that they did nto feel the 55 buidsl wheer any problems.
    Yet there are continuous beat-around-the-bush nerfs pointed at the incessant 55 solo farming.

Guys, please don't feed the troll. If he DID had a clue, he would contact Anet about it, not GWO (which is just a fansite).

GWOnline.Net Member
    55 shouldn't be legal as there are only two professions that can get to 55 HP without exploiting, neither of them are the Monk or the Necromancer.
    It's not an exploit. 55ing has been around for quite a long time without ArenaNet changing how major and superior runes stack.

You may not like it, but it's hysteria to label it as an exploit just because you do not like it.

Just like the "non-stacking" condition is only next to the rune bonus, not the health penalty.

You're perfectly aware of this. Why not be honest and just acknowledge that you hate 55 invincible buildsm and stop trying to legitimize your dislike by claiming it's an exploit, a hack, a cheat, or any other loaded word you want to apply.

Also, many of the changes didn't necessarily make 55 farming impossible, just more challenging. They also require you to pay more attention and make it much less likely that a bot could successfully farm those areas. Dying Nightmares, for example, are not impossible for invincimonks or invincinecros to deal with, but you have to pay attention in the Underworld so they don't catch you at a bad moment, or you will die.
    Last edited by KaliMagdalene; 08-07-2006 at 01:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathardia
    Guys, please don't feed the troll. If he DID had a clue, he would contact Anet about it, not GWO (which is just a fansite).
    You sure you arn't new, or you just never tried to use their support before?
    Because I don't agree with you, I'm automatically a troll. Hurray for uninformed opinions!