PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwyng
    i've had success with the build, although i can't kill the monk griffon boss because he heals right through the bleeding ang the damage. but i can lure them all to the area in the middle of the desert with all the marrows and the nest builders with the other monk boss.

it takes a bit of getting used to, but it works! i'm gonna try this one later with a few more stances and major sword rune plus more damage stuff!

thanks for a great build!

You're welcome.

I know people thought Prophet's Pass was great for the griffons and minotaurs, since Anet added the scarabs alot people stopped farming it.
    I made this build to still beable to farm it.
    And outside Destiny's Gorge in the Scar there're alot griffons and sand giants to farm there.
    You don't see alot people mention it thou...

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts
    great tip! thanks!

although i modded your original build a bit since i don't have healing hands and riposte yet. i found that after you kill the nest builders, you can tank through the lifestealing of the marrows with healing breeze.

too bad i can't sever/gash them. that would make them drop so fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwyng
    great tip! thanks!

although i modded your original build a bit since i don't have healing hands and riposte yet. i found that after you kill the nest builders, you can tank through the lifestealing of the marrows with healing breeze.

too bad i can't sever/gash them. that would make them drop so fast!
    I think people will like farming in the "The Scar" outside Destiny's Gorge...
    It's alot faster run than the Prophet's Pass or Skyward Reach.
    I keep mixing it up, going to all the places in the desert and doing my best to clear them solo.

It's paying off....
    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6802/gw0090jp.jpg
    Last edited by Diab; 27-07-2006 at 15:27.

Quote Originally Posted by NeVeRLiFt
    Thats your opinion.
    You show me a build that can solo the stuff I do and then you can run your mouth.

Anytime you wanna step out into Prophet's Pass with me and let me show you how it's done you let me know.
    I'm afraid that any half decent Warrior can solo more effectively than a W/Mo, especially as most of the builds I use do not require you to run at the first sign of enchantment stripping.

My build is W/Me (yes, I can stay alive) and based on Ripostes, although I'm not going to tell you the exact build, I will say that I can take out Kepkhet completely solo with it and kill the Marrows without them lfe Stealing me. (shame it don't work on Touch Rangers!!)

In fact, I take so little damage that even bringing a Healing Signet seems pointless, but on the odd occasion I have accidentaly stepped on a trap it has saved my life.

I came up with the build soloing in Cantha and use it to great effect collecting Green Weapons (57 different one so far)

Oh, I can also easily kill Screamingclaw, the Griffon Monk Boss as well.

Please feel free to wander over to the Wurms and show me how to kill them as well (mine can) and when you pick yourself up off the ground take your build to Perdition Rock, gather up all the Flesh Golems you can and tell me what happens, I can soloed the whole area apart from a few boss groups that have Phantoms amongst them, although I can slowly solo the large groups of Phantoms.

Have you ever heard of the GB W/N build that Ora mentioned? (he made a lot of sense, I suggest you take note), someone has even soloed Grenths Footprint and parts of Sorrows Furnace with it.

I have seen "your" build posted so many times and is the build that 99% of RA W/Mo's use, which is why I usualy play a W/N or W/Me with enchantment removal, or lately a W/R that can Daze.

I Dazed a W/Mo who attempted to use about 4 healing skills, including Healing hands and were all interrupted. So he died. He would still be alive if he had a Healing Signet!!
    Last edited by The Dark Sisterhood; 13-07-2006 at 10:24.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Sisterhood
    Have you ever heard of the GB W/N build that Ora mentioned? (he made a lot of sense, I suggest you take note), someone has even soloed Grenths Footprint and parts of Sorrows Furnace with it.

I have seen "your" build posted so many times and is the build that 99% of RA W/Mo's use.
    How dare you discuss with somebody who thinks he invented the wheel ?
    The problem is, he doesn't realize a) it's on the net for more than a year and b) it isn't really the wheel...

Quote Originally Posted by Ora
    How dare you discuss with somebody who thinks he invented the wheel ?
    The problem is, he doesn't realize a) it's on the net for more than a year and b) it isn't really the wheel...

So sorry, won't happen again

But anyone who -

a) Disses a W/Me

and

b) Uses a font I can't read at 2048 x 1536

is going to upset me

(ROFL at the drawing)

Who needs to run from enchant strippers?

I'm reporting you both for trying to ruin this thread.

Take your BS else where.

I disagree...

I can solo stuff the W/Me and W/N can't cause they can NOT stay alive.
    They also can not solo as large of mobs as I can with this build.

FYI I can almost solo the Kepkhet Marrowfeast in Prophet's Pass with this build.

Thanks for your opinion thou
    If you are going to come up with statements like this, then there had better be some element of truth in it, the fact that the what you said is blatantly untrue lends zero crediblility to the rest of "your" build.

Did you actually read what anyone wrote before coming up with the your last comment

Who needs to run from enchant strippers?

I'm reporting you both for trying to ruin this thread.

Take your BS else where.
    What is your problem, you show us a build which is only one step up from the pre-made Paladin build and tell everyone that it can survive where other builds cannot, but as soon as someone disagrees you just tell us we are talking BS, well my friend, there is only one talking BS and it is neither Ora or myself.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts
    NeVeRLiFt, the only "smartass" (as you so called it) I see in this thread, is you. The purpose of a forum is to discuss. If you wanted to just post a guide up with no discussion, you're welcome to put it on a webpage elsewhere. I do see civil discussion here, with the only pieces of hostility, posted by you.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolico x64
    NeVeRLiFt, the only "smartass" (as you so called it) I see in this thread, is you. The purpose of a forum is to discuss. If you wanted to just post a guide up with no discussion, you're welcome to put it on a webpage elsewhere. I do see civil discussion here, with the only pieces of hostility, posted by you.

They have done nothing but talk trash and bad mouth my build.
    There're no builds posted here are on the Guru forums like mine, I searched....

Just delete this thread at my request Diabolico x64
    since it's nothing more than a slow killing old paladin build that helps no one.

Thanks I won't bother posting anymore of my builds in these forums.

And you people that trashed the thread can just frag off.
    Last edited by NeVeRLiFt; 13-07-2006 at 16:19.