PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Md
    dose this build work with trolls
    Use one of the Triple Chop or Cyclone Axe builds to farm trolls.

I love this build!

It works great, I impress other players when they are all dead and I am still fighting and taking on a bunch of enemies.

Anyways, I am a n00b and just now getting the hang of farming. I recommend this build to any PvE W/Mo.

It does have it's charm... just beware high health degen, and life stealing necro and more than 2 mesmers in a mob.
    This build and of course the axe build I use has made me alot money and alot greens.
    Hope people are getting their 15k armor and anything else desire. ;)

Portuguese Knight
    Hello all...
    IS it possible all that but with Hammer skils?? Wich will you advice??

Best reagards.

Can I solo the whole Jade Brotherhood with this build?

EDIT: This build works great against Jade Brotherhood mobs, but I think the build itself needs a bit more defense (dolyak sig, bonettis?) to reduce damage, healing hands wont keep your health up for long, especially when fighting bosses (Wing)
    Last edited by SirSausage; 18-09-2006 at 17:46.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSausage
    Can I solo the whole Jade Brotherhood with this build?

EDIT: This build works great against Jade Brotherhood mobs, but I think the build itself needs a bit more defense (dolyak sig, bonettis?) to reduce damage, healing hands wont keep your health up for long, especially when fighting bosses (Wing)
    u cant solo wing, but i use this build and it keeps my health up.
    W/Mo. Sever, Gash, Final Trhust, HH, HB, Dolyak, Mending, Balthazar Spirit.
    Sword 12+1+3
    Healing 10
    and others Str
    and few points smiting

Furious 10% Sword Enchanting 20%
    +15% Enchanted.

Shield
    -2 Enchanted
    +45 Enchanted

i have no problems keep my self alive against Wings, but its not possible solo it with warrior (Becose hes healing signet).
    Last edited by Mr Savior; 20-09-2006 at 07:19.

Night mare hunter
    Could any1 suggest the same sort of build for someone with only fractions skills?

WonderCrisp

What about Factions-Only Skills?

Quote Originally Posted by Night mare hunter
    Could any1 suggest the same sort of build for someone with only fractions skills?
    EXCELLENT question... I'm a GW Noob, only just started in Factions, and all the W/Mo posts I've seen that talk about tanking or effective soloing use skills that simply aren't available to a Factions-only player. e.g. Bonetti's Defense, Dolyak, Riposte, Balths Sprit etc etc. Did Arenanet do this on purpose?

Night mare hunter
    yeh its realy hard cos i tried being a w/n but that don't work eather cos i can't get ss

Quote Originally Posted by WonderCrisp
    EXCELLENT question... I'm a GW Noob, only just started in Factions, and all the W/Mo posts I've seen that talk about tanking or effective soloing use skills that simply aren't available to a Factions-only player. e.g. Bonetti's Defense, Dolyak, Riposte, Balths Sprit etc etc. Did Arenanet do this on purpose?
    Of course they did. It's a good strategy to make players want to buy all their releases to get all the skills. ;)