PC Gaming News

what will happen to someone with PM bashing

Someone sent a PM to me as below:

"Stick it in your ear, jerk."

"You can't do one damn thing to me and I don't give a rat's-*** for your opinion."

If you want to know that person along with screen shot PM me.

Should PM a mod and work it out with them than make a thread about it really.

Also.. how? You've only one post (that one) so what kind of thing could you have done to cause someone to do that?

Please PM me the screenshot.

Already PMed to admin. Haven't got a reply for 4 days, that's why I post here.

Which admin? I haven't gotten anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashberry
    Also.. how? You've only one post (that one) so what kind of thing could you have done to cause someone to do that?
    I think, judging my the account name, that this was a second account created to ask the question, yet keep the OPs actual Name hidden. Could be wrong on that, but I think it makes sense. Sense or not, second accounts aren't really allowed....but nvm...

Also, Ash, has Snow gotten to you too!! I liked your other avy better...the one with the beaver I think.

Master Zimmy W/x20 | Oasis of Restoratio Mo/x20 | Ms El Ranger E/x20
    Spirits of Zimmy Rt/x20 | Genesis of Zimmy P/x9
    Proud GuildMaster of Dii and Rep of The Order of Truth
    Come see my Wiki Page

Thank you. I'm looking into this.

There's also an "Ignore List" that you have access to. I don't know how it works... if all of ignoree's posts are invisible or his PM's are blocked but it could be worth a shot.

Click on User CP then Buddy/Ignore.