PC Gaming News

My Stance Shield Changed to hex... Why?

My warrior was wielding a stance shield from the collector which I bought a long time on rpgtraders.net. After I logged on from the patch being updated I looked at my shield and it changed from stance to hex... does anybody have the same problem? Its impossible to be another shield and I know after countless times being in a stance and taking less damage. Does anyone have an answer to this?

update: I just checked the collector that the shield was from and its still the same tactics with stance, my shields switched from stance to hex and tactics to strength
    Last edited by Arianna Swiftwing; 14-07-2006 at 06:45.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=410434

Check this thread, it's not just you (or a bug)

Good catch. I just discussed this with two designers, and they confirmed that there was an error, and told me this: We messed up and we'll be doing a live build this afternoon to furnish you the means to make an exchange. After the live build goes up, look for a collector in Snakedance who will allow you to exchange the Hex shield for a Stance shield.

There will be no cost for this. (Yes, I asked twice to be really sure. ) Just talk to the new guy, standing right near the other collector, and he'll make the swap!

Thanks for pointing out the error and stop by Snakedance to make the exchange at you convenience.
    Gaile Gray
    Community Relations Manager
    ArenaNet

Quote Originally Posted by Gaile
    Good catch. I just discussed this with two designers, and they confirmed that there was an error, and told me this: We messed up and we'll be doing a live build this afternoon to furnish you the means to make an exchange. After the live build goes up, look for a collector in Snakedance who will allow you to exchange the Hex shield for a Stance shield.

There will be no cost for this. (Yes, I asked twice to be really sure. ) Just talk to the new guy, standing right near the other collector, and he'll make the swap!

Thanks for pointing out the error and stop by Snakedance to make the exchange at you convenience.
    thats so cool, thankyou!!!!!!

Now only buy a new vile of black dye and you're there
    I'm very happy now that I have the desert version.. phew!!!

Hey, better news!

You do not need to re-dye the shield. You will be given a replacement in the same colour.
    Gaile Gray
    Community Relations Manager
    ArenaNet

Hey, better news!

You do not need to re-dye the shield. You will be given a replacement in the same colour.
    Really? ok now that is very cool!

Edit: Hey you know. You could convert the Tyrian armors to Cantha style stat systems and allow people to swap the pieces for ones with different stats, while keeping the same appearance, like with the shield in this case. Or is something like that planned for chapter 3.. Now we know your able to do that

Just a thought
    Last edited by Ashberry; 15-07-2006 at 02:03.

Hey, better news!

That's very very very neat!! well done!!!