PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Update - Thursday July 13 - Bugs

One of my Tactics 45/-2 stance shields (gotten from nerfed snake dance collector) coverted itself to Strength 60/-3 hexed shield. Other one (from desert) stayed the same.

Posted this in the sin section but i'll post it again here:

There's a bug with moebius strike btw....it recharges other skills AND moebius strike even though it should only recharge other skills.

It used to be Dual->Moebius->Dual on a target below 50% hp, now its:

Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->
    Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->
    Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius

even though after about 3 dual attacks the target should be dead already :P

My Crimson Carapace was Stance also from long ago. Got it from Rankor collector but since he "now" gives hexed it has made mine a hexed one also....not cool lol.

Interesting that the same stat, same appearance shields - the -2/45 from the Crystal Desert and he -2/45 from Snake Dance - remember from where they are.

I would have thought they are the same in the database, but as it turns out, they remembered their heritage.

Thats foolish. If something they did in their database altered that, I wonder what else may have been changed?

I mean, they did retroactively change all Nolani fire wands. I wonder what other negative affects have occured due to this Collector Item-Sync event?

When casting Animate Bone Fiend, I've been getting a message that says "insufficient energy" even though I have enough -- and the skill still casts normally. It doesn't happen every time (maybe half the number of times I cast it this evening?), and it isn't hurting anything; it's just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Longasc
    Interesting that the same stat, same appearance shields - the -2/45 from the Crystal Desert and he -2/45 from Snake Dance - remember from where they are.

I would have thought they are the same in the database, but as it turns out, they remembered their heritage.
    Everything will have a unique ID in the game, for quick changes or removal.

My shield, as well, was turned into a req. 9 Strength with hex mods. I'm pretty sure I got it in the Shiverpeaks out of Rankor before they nerfed the Blessed Griffons there. I have been using it since then, and it was the only shield I ever used. I hope this is resolved.

Although i didnt use my crimson carapace shield as much as i used to, it was still useful for runs

RIP Crimson carapace

Quote Originally Posted by Sieg Hawk
    Posted this in the sin section but i'll post it again here:

There's a bug with moebius strike btw....it recharges other skills AND moebius strike even though it should only recharge other skills.

It used to be Dual->Moebius->Dual on a target below 50% hp, now its:

Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->
    Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->
    Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius->Dual->Moebius

even though after about 3 dual attacks the target should be dead already :P
    That spammability is unlikely, given the long recharge of dual attacks. The faster one is Nine-Tail strike, I think, for 10 seconds.

I think it's just better to repeat the whole chain.