PC Gaming News

How do i report someone?

Seriously, I have been trying to follow the directions on their site but its badly made and always sends me back to the support page, where i looked through it and could not find where i report someone. No freaking wonder people don't get banned too often since it's so annoying just to report someone.

But this guy really was annoying, using racism and then leeching in Fort Aspenwood.. i have a screenshot and i want to report him so i am just going to let Anet's annoying support page go and ask for directions here... so help is appreciated, and hopefully quick so i can get back to playing =/

Leeching or AFKing is not a reportable issue, this has been discussed here and was answered by Gaile, use the search option to find it.

"Leeching or AFKing is not a reportable issue, this has been discussed here and was answered by Gaile, use the search option to find it."

"But this guy really was annoying, using racism"

good thing you read what i wrote huh?

thanks for the link though

I never said anything about racism, and by stating "Leeching or AFKing" at the start of the sentence you should be able to guess I am talking ONLY about Leeching or AFKing...

mlandry, you mentioned that the person was leeching. nievesj noticed that, pointed something out in regards to that and then was kind enough to provide a link.

Since the link was provided, the question has been answered. No need to argue.