PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Warrior Shout for Nightfall: "Ni!"

A Guildmember suggested that there should be a new Warrior "shout" skill with the upcoming Nightfall expansion. What is this new skill? Well it's "Ni!" of course, from Monty Pythons: Holy Grail movie.

"Ni!" (Elite)
    Shout. All nearby enemies are Interupted, and suffer from Dazed and Weakness for 10-20 seconds. (Attrib. Strength)

Energy Cost: 10
    Recharge Time: 40 seconds
    Last edited by Convulsing Crunchy; 20-07-2006 at 19:38.

Yes, ofcourse it could be countered by the new condition "Mute" which would make it impossible for the conditioned player to use shouts.

I hear the rabbits will be tameable now, too...

and that the paragon doesnt actually use spears, but a rocket launcher and jet pack.

Quote Originally Posted by highjinx
    I hear the rabbits will be tameable now, too...

and that the paragon doesnt actually use spears, but a rocket launcher and jet pack.
    Thanks for that delicious spam reply. I bet you have tons more waiting for me, and the rest of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Convulsing Crunchy
    A Guildmember suggested that there should be a new Warrior "shout" skill with the upcoming Nightfall expansion. What is this new skill? Well it's "Ni!" of course, from Monty Pythons: Holy Grail movie.

"Ni!" (Elite)
    Shout. All nearby enemies are Interupted, and suffer from Dazed and Weakness for 10-20 seconds. (Attrib. Strength)

Energy Cost: 10
    Recharge Time: 40 seconds
    Well the obvious counter is the Elite Shout "it"

We should also have special weekend events with gnomes in big Christmas boxes that pop out and kill everyone while shouting Ni!!!

So long as I get a collectable Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch weapon. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Convulsing Crunchy
    Thanks for that delicious spam reply. I bet you have tons more waiting for me, and the rest of the community.
    Well, I have a hard time believing the original suggestion was fully serious either...

Quote Originally Posted by Aiiane
    Well, I have a hard time believing the original suggestion was fully serious either...
    I was serious. Dead serious.

They already have the "None Shall Pass!" shout, which is from The Holy Grail, so why not add another one. :)

Yeah! Fully Agreed!

Honestly: This skills is toooo much overpowered.

~Nyuu