PC Gaming News
    hutorihunzu

need a build for Rit/N

plz.. help me i now lvl 11 and i dont know what to choose, i tried to be half commuing and Spawming and rest in cureses and its nice but i dont want to the attacker Rit need to be more helpfull to the party arent they???
    so i try to be in restoration (sorry about the mistakes) and to switch this with comming and its not so good...

now i dont know why??? because i weak with the skills or the Rit are weak plz... help me...

Try my Succubus build. You can help your party deal with damage, and anyone who attacks you toe-to-toe will die.

Best tip I can give you... QUICKLY get to Level 20!

GWOnline.Net Member
    Combos with Rt/N that come to mind (I have tried most of these but not too seriously..)

1. MM - Rt's make good minion masters, with pros and cons when compared to Necros. In the end I decided it was simply something that necros were better at, so I didn't want to step on their toes by competing for corpses. But a Rt can be very good at this in their own way.

2. channeling + blood.. imo doesn't really have compelling benefits over channel + resto, as vengeful is more efficient than the vampire skills by default, but its worth mentioning.. I think you can make reasonably effective "touch rits" by combining and elite e-mgt like AwS with venegeful skills and necro skills.

3. I'm convinced that curse + communing allows for some really fun and nasty builds, but to my knowledge nobody has really tried this out yet.

I worked out a minion spawning build. What you do is have high spawning power (12) than use animate minions to just spam create minions while enchanted with boon of creation. At 12 boon of creation returns you 14 energy from the two minions and animate minions cost 15.

You don't keep the minions alive mind you. Just spawn them, use them and let them die. It's good supliment to a spirit spamming build.

Another one you can try is my Electric Flesh Bomber build. It's tricky to get used to at first, but it's a lot of fun and does a ton of AoE damage. BTW, it works for NeRits or RiNecs.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinnic
    I worked out a minion spawning build. What you do is have high spawning power (12) than use animate minions to just spam create minions while enchanted with boon of creation. At 12 boon of creation returns you 14 energy from the two minions and animate minions cost 15.

You don't keep the minions alive mind you. Just spawn them, use them and let them die. It's good supliment to a spirit spamming build.
    To take this a step further

Animate Bone Minions
    Putrid Explosion
    Boon of Creation
    Explosive Growth
    Flesh of My Flesh

Last 3 spots are your choice: 3 spirits, 2 spirits and Rupture Soul, etc...(I use Pain, Shadowsong and Shelter)

First off I cast Boon on myself and drop a Shelter for a little protection. Draw some aggro and as melees close in, cast Explosive Growth and drop a Shadowsong and maybe a Pain depending on the number of melee mobs.

Focus on killing 1 mob in the group. When it goes down, the fun begins...make sure Growth is still active and cast Bone Minions. The Minions will trigger Boon and Growth 2x ! This usually leads to another corpse, so recast Bone Minions, rinse and repeat.

I alternate Bone Minions and Explosion as needed.

This is a little tricky, but once you get the hang of it you can tear through groups of mobs with very little effort.

BTW, if you slide in Rupture soul you can summon spirits and blow them up.1 cycle of summon and kill will get you hp+energy+deal Aoe dmg 2x(once on summon, once on death)+blind foes