PC Gaming News

Hybrid View

GWOnline.Net Member

So what time exactly?

I looked at the times listed for the PvP event this weekend and I'm not really sure when it means things will start. Last time I got confused and missed the start of the Dragon festival so now I want to be sure.

If I live in Minnesota, Central time zone, when does the PvP event start: the time w/ am/pm, the date, AND when does it end: the time w/ am/pm, the date.

Anybody who can help me please post, I want to play as much as possible and have all weekend to do so.

Edit: Dervish Rocks!!!

ah well dervish does rock lol, or at least i hope it will anyway

start for you

2:01 am friday

end

sunday at

1:59 pm

really though the exact time is kinda iffy, dragon festival i think went on for some extra time until it all got updated

DERVISH FTW

shouldnt central time only be 1 hour away from pacific? 1am 7/28?
    The Characters
    Ninja Mesmer (Me/X) - Royal Warrior V (W/X) - Vashe The Sane (Rt/X) - James Bond The Monk (Mo/X) - Raoshin Wodahs (A/X) - Empty Slot - Empty Slot - Empty Slot - *Royal Dervish Femme (D/Mo) - Royal Paragon (P/?)
    The Guild
    KOTT - Knights Of The Trinity

* = Currently Playing

er no

pacific then mountain central then eastern

GWOnline.Net Member
    They could give eastern a break once in a while. Oh well I'm going to sleep at 8 and waking up at 3:01 AM.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical Ali
    They could give eastern a break once in a while. Oh well I'm going to sleep at 8 and waking up at 3:01 AM.
    I want to do the same but going to bed at 7 and waking up at 2 seems kinda weird and I don't want to screw up my whole internal sleeping schedule. Maybe get up at 7 or something. I have the whole freakin weekend!!!

GWOnline.Net Member
    prolly 4 am est, 12 am PST

So it's going to be like 5AM for people from UK? May aswell get some sleep then, got pretty much all day tomorrow to play it =D