PC Gaming News

So what time exactly?

I looked at the times listed for the PvP event this weekend and I'm not really sure when it means things will start. Last time I got confused and missed the start of the Dragon festival so now I want to be sure.

If I live in Minnesota, Central time zone, when does the PvP event start: the time w/ am/pm, the date, AND when does it end: the time w/ am/pm, the date.

Anybody who can help me please post, I want to play as much as possible and have all weekend to do so.

Edit: Dervish Rocks!!!

ah well dervish does rock lol, or at least i hope it will anyway

start for you

2:01 am friday

end

sunday at

1:59 pm

really though the exact time is kinda iffy, dragon festival i think went on for some extra time until it all got updated

DERVISH FTW

shouldnt central time only be 1 hour away from pacific? 1am 7/28?
    The Characters
    Ninja Mesmer (Me/X) - Royal Warrior V (W/X) - Vashe The Sane (Rt/X) - James Bond The Monk (Mo/X) - Raoshin Wodahs (A/X) - Empty Slot - Empty Slot - Empty Slot - *Royal Dervish Femme (D/Mo) - Royal Paragon (P/?)
    The Guild
    KOTT - Knights Of The Trinity

* = Currently Playing

er no

pacific then mountain central then eastern

They could give eastern a break once in a while. Oh well I'm going to sleep at 8 and waking up at 3:01 AM.

prolly 4 am est, 12 am PST

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical Ali
    They could give eastern a break once in a while. Oh well I'm going to sleep at 8 and waking up at 3:01 AM.
    I want to do the same but going to bed at 7 and waking up at 2 seems kinda weird and I don't want to screw up my whole internal sleeping schedule. Maybe get up at 7 or something. I have the whole freakin weekend!!!

So it's going to be like 5AM for people from UK? May aswell get some sleep then, got pretty much all day tomorrow to play it =D