PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interface Shminterface

Ok, this is outright insulting. I've gotten used to the look of the party menus as being the way they are, why are they changed?

Why are all my titles purple?

And why does looking at the skill bar make me want to puke and delete my interupt mesmer and my interupt necro, and my ranged assassin.

I severly hope this gets fixed. . . Updated, this is not broken, just very annoying to look at, soon. I would like selection over which interface now, as this one is way too neon for my likings.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I like it. Actually, I love it.

And it would be neat if ANet let us choose what kind of interface we want.

-Acathla

This discussion is all over the place. I can't stand the 80s hypercolour skill activation bars. They are just awful.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I agree Arch.. feels like Im at a lollipop convention.
    Totally not needed, Im pretty sure we all handled the old setup just fine.. The new colours are terrible.

Not to mention, its sooooooooo laggy now.. is this because of all the extra affects or just situational with the weekends event?

come on let there be a toggle icon!!

GWOnline.Net Member
    I like the old interface. I haven't seen the new one but if it's neon and annoying and needlessly flashy then I don't think I'll like it.

Screenshots please? I just logged onto the game, and I didnt see anything different except that the party icon buttons were different...

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Archenine Paranoia
    This discussion is all over the place. I can't stand the 80s hypercolour skill activation bars. They are just awful.
    I actually like how the activation bars activate. I think it has an awesome look to it.

-Acathla

some of it i like and some of it i dont realy care for.... one of the things I like is the larger button for addong some one to your party

It would be nice to able to choose the color of the titles bars, and other like items in the interface. That's a way to please everyone I think.

The purple is rather annoying I have to admit, I loved the navy blue.