PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dervish > Assassin

Okay so they're doing a LOT of dmg. And is easily dealing 80 on regular crits 120+ with skills. To top it off they're more survivable in combat as compared to assassin which has a few gimped out teleport skills.

Atm even w/o superior runes (at least not most Dervish) they're already dealing sick dmg. And if they're in a group... they do even more dmg, coz you get tons of splash dmg.

Somehow I feel cheated...
    Last edited by Malchiel; 28-07-2006 at 08:03.

Cheated, abused, beaten, and brusied that's the assassins lot in life.

Erm...Remeber, this is the beta-event. Assasin was also begin whined about being overpower back at the betas(remeber Temple Strike?). So...Drevish will most probably nerf to oblivion after the beta.

Assasin ROCKS!!

Ah good now I'm relieved that I'll have someone else to stand beside and be denied from groups. At least we can talk about how cool we were in beta, thanks I feel a lot better.

I think:

Assassin -> PvP
    Dervish -> PvE

While assassins can do some quick and very heavy hit-and-run damage, dervishes work much slower but do AoE damage.
    So yes, D>A in PvE, A>D in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Findariel
    I think:

Assassin -> PvP
    Dervish -> PvE

While assassins can do some quick and very heavy hit-and-run damage, dervishes work much slower but do AoE damage.
    So yes, D>A in PvE, A>D in PvP.
    Completly agree whith you:)

Which fits nicely with a Gaile log over on that furom stating that Nightfall would focus more on providing PvE stuff than PvP.

And plus Dervish has only a 70Al so they are weak like 'sins.

Assassin can jump in, do combo, flee.

Dervish? No, not really. Dervish is supposed to be surrounded and take beating, similiar to tank, but unlike tank he can at least do some dmg : )

Atm dervish have alot of max-health pumping things (their basic armour provides health). So it's gonna be health-tanking instead of armour or evade tanking if at all.