Skill Set:
    Live Vicariously
    Vigorous Spirit
    Mystic Vigor
    Mirage Cloak
    Mystic Sweep
    Chilling Victory
    Essence Bond

Quite simple like the W/Mo build..but due to the 50% block from Mirage Cloak, you need more healing, so Mystic Vigor can cover that..

I have tested this build against 6 Warrior [my guildies], they did not bring self heals.. and i successfully killed them all =)

Very good. I made a D/Mo build as well, which was to be used in AB's only. Perhaps with your permission I can post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by Apok Omni
    Very good. I made a D/Mo build as well, which was to be used in AB's only. Perhaps with your permission I can post it here?
    Dont' need to ask me =0 feel free to post

Not sure how it'll work out against a larger group of monsters, but i go through the first set of enchants, then knock em all off, then hit shadow form & a 2nd row of enchants and knock em off, etc, switching back and forth as shadow form recharges.

Shadow Refuge (Shadow Arts) [ench]
    Meditation (Mysticism) [spell]
    Aura of Thorns (Earth Prayers) [ench]
    Staggering Force (Earth Prayers) [ench]
    Dust Cloak (Earth Prayers) [ench]
    Vital Boon (Earth Prayers) [ench]
    Shadow Form {E} (Shadow Arts) [ench]
    Mystic Sandstorm (Earth Prayers) [spell]

10, 11+1, 10 (Shadow Arts, Earth Prayers, Mysticism), Sup Vigor
    I didn't unlock the minor runes yet.
    The Characters
    Ninja Mesmer (Me/X) - Royal Warrior V (W/X) - Vashe The Sane (Rt/X) - James Bond The Monk (Mo/X) - Raoshin Wodahs (A/X) - Empty Slot - Empty Slot - Empty Slot - *Royal Dervish Femme (D/Mo) - Royal Paragon (P/?)
    The Guild
    KOTT - Knights Of The Trinity

* = Currently Playing

Okay, now I get to post my D/Mo AB Build, tested for survivability, energy management, and damage.

Mysticism: 11+1+1
    Protection: 10
    Smiting: 10
    Scythe Mastery: 1+1

Wounding Strike
    Pious Assault
    Reversal of Fortune
    Guardian
    Balthazar's Aura
    Zealots Fire
    Purge Conditions

Pretty simple. Spam RoF when 1v1'ing, while using Wounding Strike for 10 second Deep Wound. Guardian for Assassins/Paragons. Avatar of Balthazar when facing large groups, and high Mysticism will keep it up long enough. When confronting MM's, cast Balthazar's Aura on yourself and rush towards his army. Zealots Fire should be kept on at all times. And a nifty Purge Conditions to save yourself from conditions, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Apok Omni
    Okay, now I get to post my D/Mo AB Build, tested for survivability, energy management, and damage.

Mysticism: 11+1+1
    Protection: 10
    Smiting: 10
    Scythe Mastery: 1+1

Wounding Strike
    Pious Assault
    Reversal of Fortune
    Guardian
    Balthazar's Aura
    Zealots Fire
    Purge Conditions

Pretty simple. Spam RoF when 1v1'ing, while using Wounding Strike for 10 second Deep Wound. Guardian for Assassins/Paragons. Avatar of Balthazar when facing large groups, and high Mysticism will keep it up long enough. When confronting MM's, cast Balthazar's Aura on yourself and rush towards his army. Zealots Fire should be kept on at all times. And a nifty Purge Conditions to save yourself from conditions, of course.
    It may keep you alive but your putting a very low damage out put (1+1 =2 in scyth?) plus can you eve get a good scyth for 2 att points?

not that it matters. I'm assuming the damage output comes from Pious assault.

maybe its because i started from the D/W premade, instead of the more common D/Me (melandru) premade...

but Pious Assault seems to me to be the true essence of dervish rythm management... you control every single enchantment you have on you, and with one hit, you spread conditions/gain health/blind aoe....

Pious Assault is key iMo

Nice job creating builds based on skills not yet in their final form.

Question D/Mo Build

Hey (:
    The build looks good to me, but could you explain how to use it in battle a little more?

'Cause as soon as I use two of the enchantments I'm out of energy ><

thanks