PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Builds with "Avatar of Lyssa"

As an avid follower of Lyssa and her devious ways I was delighted to see this skill.

However as soon as I start attacking most chars seem to kite, therefore not use skills.

Although easy to cripple I still find it hard to hit during the activations due to the slow recharge time of the swings.

The build i am using at the moment focuses a bit more on her +10 Energy, along side the abillity for pious assault and eremites zeal to end high damaging Enchants.

Eremite's Zeal: For Energy management and ending enchants

Pious Assault: To end enchants while adding 20 dam.

Avatar Of Lyssa: For +10 energy.... but the problem is all avatars work as well if not better here.

Balthazars Zeal: 88 Damage and a lil healing

Heart of the Holy FLame: 80 damage and enemies set on fire for 3

Grenth's Fingers: 80 damage and crippled for 8

Faithful Intervention: Automatic Self Heal. If triggerd runaway and reapply

Res Sig: Because you just should alright.....

just spam the enchants with Zeal for nice condition spreading + energy management + damage

Maybe a little over kill for Pious Assault on there so I might take Pious Renewel for more energy and health gain or channeling [although that means a split in attributes].

Enchant removal shouldnt be an issue either since i want most of my enchants removed.

But the problem is it seems a waste of an elite if im only using it for +10 energy, and MoRecall [but split in Attributes] would probally be better. Avatar of Melandru is superiour for the added health and conditions and Dwanya would have a great health gain too. Arcane Zeal should be great with the added energy too.

So what build would really highlight Lyssa's power???

GWOnline.Net Member
    All I see it being useful for is in pve areas with heavy hexing. The extra energy is probably going to be useful for spamming skills to lose the hexes.

Aside from that, there's always the option of using a wand/focus with Mysticism and spamming spells with the extra energy? It does seem a little underpowered to me, even if it does look cool in-game.

Dwyana loses hexes...

Lyssa adds +48 to foes using skills and adds 10 Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Enigma
    Dwyana loses hexes...

Lyssa adds +48 to foes using skills and adds 10 Energy
    If you're going for lyssa you want to be spamming quick attacks (daggers + IAS buff), either really fast, or using a melee or ranged interrupt build. Otherwise, doesn't fit so well.

Jeffry
    Sounds like it could be nice on an interrupt ranger/dervish for some added hurt, but for a dervish primary I don't think it's up to much.

Edit: Whoops, just realised they're in the primary line for dervishes, so no use to other professions.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Maibe a D/A Dagger heavy daze style and focus on casters?
    Last edited by Scrangos; 29-07-2006 at 21:45.

D/A with daggers
    or D/Me with arcane conundrum for spells
    or D/E with Rust for signets
    there is probably more options too.

D/R using a bow for interrupts

spam marks for damage and then a distracting shot would do like 50 dmg and savage up to 60

GWOnline.Net Member
    My bad. I'll just sit and watch what happens, then. :P

I think lyssa may need a slight buff , balthazar gives you +40 armor and 33% speed movement, melandru gives you +200hp and immunity to conditions! Grenth gives you chance to keep enchants off of people easily and dwayna lets you be hex free with a small free heal.

Im thinking atleast make it atleast +20energy and maybe make it +20 to every attack and +41 to those activating skills.