PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It looks great but I was looking at your skill points and why do you have 11 Scythe? Wouldn't 9 be better allowing you to boost tactics to 12 whil still using the (PvP) Scythes? just an idea, the skill set is great :)

Actually L9 is awful damage for all weapons even though it's the minimum needed to weild a weapon. The damage vs. L20 enemies make drastic jumps from L9 until you hit L12, and then the improvements after that are smaller.

Ok :) didn't know that, I prefer caster classes myself :).

mmmmh looks quite interesting

Quote Originally Posted by arredondo
    Think about it... each AoE swing of a Vamp scythe steals up to 9 HP (the weapon can only hit three people max). .
    Aww, really?

ss

anyone else looking forward to W/De scythe masters?

One correction I'll make now that I've re-read this... if I add a Vamp mod to the scythe, I should be able to get a max +15 HP per swing. The Hammer's Vamp mod gives +5HP per hit, so i imagine it's the same here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by arredondo
    One correction I'll make now that I've re-read this... if I add a Vamp mod to the scythe, I should be able to get a max +15 HP per swing. The Hammer's Vamp mod gives +5HP per hit, so i imagine it's the same here as well.
    i checked on that during the event, sadly it's a 1/-1 mod instead of the hammer mod. I know i was hoping too.

Hmmm, that sounds like a Zealous mod, not Vamp. You know, they start off as 1 HP/-1 degen, but if you keep upgrading it, you get the full amount. Maybe that's what you saw - the basic version.

well i checked the one at the priest of bathazaar, don't you get the best one, or do you have to keep paying like 1k faction to keep upgrading until you get the best mod possible. The one i saw there was defiantly 1/-1, it would seem kinda unfair if it had the hammer type since it does hit 3 times.

Cause it sounds like yeah i didn't pay enough faction, is it like

pay 1k faction for
    1/-1

then pay another 1k
    for a better thing until you get up to the max mod?