PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by critical vengeance
    pay 1k faction for
    1/-1

then pay another 1k
    for a better thing until you get up to the max mod?
    I haven't looked into the Item-Upgrades, but for the runes: 1k for minor, then you can upgrade to major for 2k and at least 3k for superior (not sure about the factions needed, but you have to buy them from worst do best)

Quote Originally Posted by critical vengeance
    well i checked the one at the priest of bathazaar, don't you get the best one, or do you have to keep paying like 1k faction to keep upgrading until you get the best mod possible. The one i saw there was defiantly 1/-1, it would seem kinda unfair if it had the hammer type since it does hit 3 times.

Cause it sounds like yeah i didn't pay enough faction, is it like

pay 1k faction for
    1/-1

then pay another 1k
    for a better thing until you get up to the max mod?
    you got it right

ah sounds like the vamparic modds with be the same as zealous were for the assassins for a while, at least the good ones.

Personally, I think I know what they'll do with the Avatars and what Weapons Would Be Really Cool With Them.

If you think about it, it'd be sensible for them to add a Green to each boss where you sig-cap the forms... Now think of the possibilities!

Grenth: Vamp mod
    Lyssa: Zealous mod
    Balth: Holy mod
    Melandru: Dunno... Probably an earthen mod with something else kickass
    Dwayna: Something to do with enchantment-lengthening, I guess.

But still, that's not the point. I think the build looks great, we just don't know whether the Derv abilities will withstand the Almighty Nerf that, according to the book of Whiners (chapter 3: verse 12), cometh on the day of the PvE preview.