PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    You guys seem to forget that Tombs was but an introduction to the Realm Of Torment... since the Grasps and such are also beyond the Vortex as well. Infact the introduction to Elona from Lion's Arch was that Lions Arch almost became a spawn point for the minions of Abaddon have it not been for you, the player, who completed the quest.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Those are minions of Dhuum that invaded all three places, not of Abaddon. As for murals, there are plenty of insectoid depictions in the Catacombs, and one theory is that Dhuum is an insectoid creature. If the Catacombs were built when he was in the Pantheon, it makes sense there is some insectoid depictions, but if they are of Dhuum, we don't know for sure.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Did anybody mention seeing a mural of Forgotten in the Catacombs? If not I can post a screenie.

As for the mural, it's definitely Balthazar

Forgotten mural in the Catacombs? Are you sure? I don't remember ever noticing it or even ever seeing it during my explorations of the place.

Oh and a weird little fact to know. The chamber with all those coffins in the Catacombs has 92 coffins and 94 gravestones. 186 corpses are buried there.

arthur foxshot
    Has any 1 noticed the hidden cave outside fort ranik?
    if you go right when luking away from the fort,its just
    across the river,hidden behide some bushes.
    Might have some connection,since there is ruined buildings.

Sorry am such a n00b i don't know how to post SS

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Hey arthur, no problem. To post a screenshot, take the picture in-game using your PrintScreen (PrtScn) button. The picture file will most likely be saved in C:/Program Files/Guild Wars/Screens. Open that file, and save it as a .jpg using a program like Paint, then take this file and go to www.imageshack.us. Upload the file, and when it is uploaded, you will recieve a list of links. Use the Thumbnail for Forums link line, post that here in a new post, and there you go, one screenshot.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

arthur foxshot
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius View Post
    Hey arthur, no problem. To post a screenshot, take the picture in-game using your PrintScreen (PrtScn) button. The picture file will most likely be saved in C:/Program Files/Guild Wars/Screens. Open that file, and save it as a .jpg using a program like Paint, then take this file and go to www.imageshack.us. Upload the file, and when it is uploaded, you will recieve a list of links. Use the Thumbnail for Forums link line, post that here in a new post, and there you go, one screenshot.
    kk thx, will try post some screens

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forum...81&postcount=4

Second picture is my monk in that area Arthur spoke of. There has been several threads on this but I don't think I ever saw one in the Lore section.

Perhaps Arthur should consider setting up a thread for that particular area only? Since i can't play GW while I'm at parents I brought a memorystix filled with unedited screenies so I can organize them lol. I'm sure I can contribute few pictures

arthur foxshot
    Sorry guys i cant posy any SS atm comp aint working right, but thx barinthus the pic in the middle is the place am on about.

I'd like to jump in at something i've seen and heard here. Some kind of relation, perhaps.
    1) The big bones in Dragon's Gullet (probably from Lupicus)
    2) The bones that are shown in the picture on Page 1 of this thread, probably also from Lupicus

Someone told that it would take a very very long time before bones like that will get completely covered.
    Now, someone also said that the Catacombs could have been at the surface somewhere in time. Not sure what the theory about that was however.
    But wouldn't the Lupicus bones be fully covered then as well? In Dragon's Gullet as well as in the Catacombs. Though we can see them just the way they are, almost fully above the surface.
    I mean, if something as big as the Catacombs can 'sink' or can be fully covered underneath the ground, why are the bones so exposed?