PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I dont know what is wrong but ever since the pvp event update I've been lagginglike crazy, for every skill use i get around a 1 second lag before the skill actually happens :'(

A quick comment about the European credit cards (Solo, Switch, Maestro): One of our programmers tells me that there is an issue that may arise, where you are asked for an "Issue" with the card. (I'm unsure if that an actual issue date for the card or if it's information that some cards require.) Anyway, if you put anything in there, you will get an error. Leave the area blank and all should be fine.
    Gaile Gray
    Community Relations Manager
    ArenaNet

YAY, debit cards got supported!... but I don't have a Start Date on my card :(
    I have an Issue Number though, but I can see there is an issue with that. Woe is me.. :(
    In my experience I was always given the option of either Start Date OR Issue Number, not both :s

how much are the medallions going for a piece now? i have 5 and don't know what to do with them

Quote Originally Posted by Gaile
    A quick comment about the European credit cards (Solo, Switch, Maestro): One of our programmers tells me that there is an issue that may arise, where you are asked for an "Issue" with the card. (I'm unsure if that an actual issue date for the card or if it's information that some cards require.) Anyway, if you put anything in there, you will get an error. Leave the area blank and all should be fine.
    It's an Issue Number. Solo and Switch cards have them.

Most online retailers ask for them when paying with a Solo or Switch.

An 'issue' is the number of the, well, issued card.

I hope it's fixed soon, as otherwise it's pretty damn unsafe (the issue is required because otherwise it was concepted so that someone can't just steal the information from forms, such as bank statements). Well, only really unsafe if someone's card has been stolen, but that's not the point. It happens, albeit less than the news would suggest.

Just to re-iterate, with Switch / Maestro cards, I'm pretty sure that the Start Date should be an optional field, while the Card Issue field should be compulsory. People with Maestro cards won't be able to use them in the store because they don't have Start Dates.

I'm still getting the crackling sound :(

Quote Originally Posted by dwynnejr
    how much are the medallions going for a piece now? i have 5 and don't know what to do with them
    I have 49 :P
    ~jvxmtg

~ I officially quit Guild Wars and will not buy any Anet product in the future starting today, June 19, 2007. I've given all my items and cash to Erasculio and I'm sure he'll be rich with some of them. :wink: ~

I got the cracling sound before but fixed it myself by tweaking with the new ingame audio options.